Rumor Has It - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rumor Has It Reviews

November 5, 2016
This is a stupid bad movie.
August 13, 2016
It's not a great movie but it actually have a few lines where I was like "damn, my heart" and it kind of got me emotional not gonna lie. But it was hard for me to actually pay attention the entire way through.
July 3, 2016
Fluffalo should have hooked up with Shirley Maclaine.
½ June 22, 2016
It had its funny moments.
June 15, 2016
Woman finds out about a family secret in this tiring drama. Reiner hasn't made an entertaining film since "Misery".
April 30, 2016
If you enjoy watching a film of prehistoric funny looking cell phones? Then this is the 16 years old humor flick for you!!! From a time before BRAD. Oh,the FURY?
½ March 14, 2016
This movie doesn't even deserve half a star. I should have known with Jennifer F***ing Aniston in it that it would be an utter disgrace. It's slow, the plot is bizarre as f*** without any reason to be, and the character reactions are not genuine or true to real life. I told my husband I'm going to burn the disc rather than donate it so that's one less person who would ever happen upon this garbage.
February 21, 2016
Solid timewaster has it's fair share of stars and laughs.
December 7, 2015
La Rumeur Court... se veut comme une suite logique au Lauréat et parvient à faire passer cette idée saugrenue avec une bonne idée de départ (le film et le livre existent dans l'univers du film). Par moments, le film de Rob Reiner est même réussi, surtout quand Kevin Costner (remplaçant quasiment Dustin Hoffman) est à l'écran. Car c'est bien là que La Rumeur Court... atteint les niveaux de provocation du Lauréat. Autrement, le film n'est qu'une romcom de plus, pas détestable, mais peu originale. Shirley MacLaine et Richard Jenkins sont très bons.
October 20, 2015
funny film. good story like...kinda lol
½ October 11, 2015
I agree with the pro reviewer on RT who says that the characters are much more interesting when they're just "being" rather than when forced to take fit it to the history of The Graduate. The concept for a "continuation" of The Graduate should have been much darker, but these characters could have made a really good romantic comedy with some other plot.
September 13, 2015
bombshells and the legends that proceed us. the boundaries of chasing ghosts.
August 14, 2015
It's not the best movie I've ever seen but it's got an interesting storyline
August 10, 2015
Lightweight fluff that's barley watchable even with a very good cast.
July 15, 2015
It was an amusing twist on a different kind of love triangle. The cast is engaging and played their parts well. Entertaining. In the end she makes the right choice.
June 23, 2015
Bad bad BADDDDDDDDDDDD. Dumb. Awful.
½ June 4, 2015
A bad movie. Jennifer Aniston has made many, many bad movies.
½ June 4, 2015
3 generations of same family sleeping with a common man.. well, the man is definitely living a great life.
½ May 25, 2015