Shallow Hal Reviews

• Mar 21, 2019

It is a funny film that has a good message that teaches you that beauty is on the inside and not the outside. The Farrelly Brothers do a good job at portraying the message and Jason Alexander plays George Costanza here but still provides laughs in every scene he is in.

• Sep 19, 2018

Stupid, yes. But I liked it nonetheless.

Stupid, yes. But I liked it nonetheless.

• Jul 21, 2018

This movie is pretty ridiculous. Comedy is pretty eh as well. Acting aint bad and soundtrack was nice though.

• Feb 23, 2018

Entertaining enough but took itself too seriously. Could have been funnier.

Entertaining enough but took itself too seriously. Could have been funnier.

• Jan 21, 2018

Pretty good movie but could add a bit more

Pretty good movie but could add a bit more

• Nov 24, 2017

Okay watch if you're a Jack Black fan.

Okay watch if you're a Jack Black fan.

• Aug 08, 2017

Jack Black is a fat guy who likes hot chicks, so a pretty unique character. A whimsical magical thing happens to our protagonist allowing him to only see people's inner beauty, while everybody else can only see their outer beauty. It's the stupidest concept ever ....of course most hot girls are terrible people. To hear us ask "what's this chair made of...steel? Well reinforce it!" head on over to broforcesquad.com

• Jun 08, 2017

One of my favorite soundtracks . . . go figure :)

One of my favorite soundtracks . . . go figure :)

• May 26, 2017

I personally found this movie quite funny, I enjoyed watching Hal be so in love with a person others find unattractive and seeing the reaction by other people. I did also find that the film came with a nice message of not judging a person by who they look but by what's on the inside. Overall, I found this to be a good film which I will happily watch again :)

• Apr 30, 2017

Shallow Hal is certainly romantic and has some heart thanks to the charming chemistry between Gwyneth Paltrow and Jack Black, but even though it brings the romance, it is not exactly a funny comedy as it does not offer much in the way of laughs.