Snatch Reviews

• Jul 16, 2019

One of the greatest movies ever made.Love this movie can just watch it over and over and over again.

• Jul 08, 2019

Guy Ritchie somehow pulled off a movie that sounds more like a book in theory. With so many side plots and stories that all somehow intertwine. It couldn't of been easy to pull this off but it is a very good film with great dialogue. Dennis Farina is perfect in his role as Avi. Its funny, exciting, and a film that has some good re-watchability.

• Jul 02, 2019

Snatch is a 2000 mystery/crime film directed by Guy Ritchie. The film stars Jason Statham as Turkish and Brad Pitt as Mickey O'Neil. The story mostly follows the characters Turkish and Tommy as they try not to get on the bad side of another character named Brick Top, but the only way they can do this is by using one of their fighters in Brick Top's fixed fight. There are other story's within the film, but it would take too long for me to talk about. The acting I found to be very strong especially the main cast, I felt that they all fit their characters really well, and all gave a very enjoyable performance. The characters in my opinion were also very enjoyable and portrayed well. I also personally really liked how each character was somewhat involved with the other characters. The film also had a unique and sleek style, which I personally found to be very strong. The film also had some very good and well shot action, especially in the third act with Mickey and Boris. The editing for the most part was also very strong, but there were one or two edits which in my opinion felt a little out of place. The film in my opinion also had some very good comedy, which I felt worked for the most part, except for one or two jokes here and there. The film at points also had some very strong atmosphere, especially around the character Mickey O'Neil. The film I also very much enjoyed, and I hope to watch it again soon. Over all I give it a 7/10

• Jul 01, 2019

Well done Guy Ritchie. Its been hard for him since this and you can understand why. The characters/ actors are sublime in this, with a story second to near none. The action and comedy are so powerful that you would belive that this can happen on a weekly basis in London. True to life like. I loved it then and love it just as much now

• Jun 20, 2019

Well acted and directed

Well acted and directed

• Jun 14, 2019

Snatch is an entertaining postmodern British gangster film. It's full of banter, humour and twist and turns. Brad Pitt's turn is a particular highlight. If you haven't seen this, it's time you snatched it up.

• May 30, 2019

"Snatch" is all style with little to no substance. I really wanted to like this movie as I am a fan of quite a few of Guy Ritchie's other films. I found this movie to have entertaining characters and performances but I thought the story was overly complicated and not very engaging. I can see why people could find this movie entertaining because it feels like it is moving at a fast pace and something is always happening. However, despite this pacing, the movie lost my interest early on and it never managed to get it back. I think it has some stylistic moments that were kind of cool, but as a whole, I really don't understand why this movie has such a big following. I can personally name at least a handful of films by Guy Ritchie I enjoy far more.

• May 25, 2019

The scenes featuring dog fighting were disgusting.

The scenes featuring dog fighting were disgusting.

• Apr 20, 2019

Maybe not as clever as it thinks it is and showing it's age a little, but still an engaging and lively film.

• Apr 13, 2019