Snow Dogs Reviews

• Nov 29, 2020

For those who like dogs,good family style movie with a touch of personality this is it. Reviews are not real good on movie but my wife and i watched it this morning and loved it . Cuba does hes usual bumbling stumbling type humor which is what may have brought down the reviews , but he has a great cast around him and the late great james coburn as hes long lost rough tough dad ,who gets nearly a tear in my eyes in the ending with great acting that he always has done. Anyway for a feel good movie ,at Christmas or anytime this is the Movie . This was made in 2002 the same year that James Coburn Died from a heart attack . Nov 18th 2002 he was at home enjoying him self ,playing hes flute and listening to music then heart attack from nowhere ,and he was gone at 74 yrs old. At one time when young in hes prime he used to train under Bruce lee before Bruce died .He Was pretty good at martial arts . One of hes most favorite movies he said was the 1960 Magnificent Seven ,with (Yul Brynner, Eli Wallach ,Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, Robert Vaughn, Brad Dexter, James Coburn and Horst Buchholz.)

• Jul 06, 2020

Unnatural and goofy with lowbrow cartoonish, sappy execution that struggles to find actual momentum besides amusement, canine appeals, and James Coburn's last role igniting enough the strayed momentum just to cross the finish line. (B-)

• Jul 01, 2020

Shockingly inept comedy that waists the talent of an Academy Award winner.

Shockingly inept comedy that waists the talent of an Academy Award winner.

• Jun 05, 2020

I went with 2 stars with this movie, I liked this movie. This movie seemed to get a lot of lower scores you liked it or you didn't. I have watched this movie many times and I would watch again. Cute movie about a dentist that inherits his passed away mothers sled dogs. Not everyone's cup of tea but I liked it, cute dogs.

• Mar 19, 2020

While filled with Cliches and Predictable plot, its Goofy and Comedic nature (not to forget it's deeper meaning), makes this an appealing movie to Children all over, including some viewing Parents.

• Dec 17, 2019

Well, it all started during the dot com crash in the '90s....... and that's why snow dogs is better than Shrek 4.

• Sep 17, 2019

I have watched this so many times, love it .

I have watched this so many times, love it .

• Oct 29, 2018

Not the worst movie of all time, but it still is pretty unfunny and predictable.

• Jul 04, 2018

Come on you know I thought the movie would be good but apparently it was not up to my standards

• Jan 31, 2018