Spectre Reviews

• 3d ago

"It was me, James. The author of all your pain." Were you, Mendes, the director of mine. "You are a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr. Bond." that phrase defines the whole movie. I felt like the entire movie was a farewell party. They had to use every reference they could of the previous movies, every enemy, lover, place, friends, jokes, and, of course, cliches. It just didn't work. It was like a kid's game. With kid's rules and end. It was almost like Disney was the studio. An underrated and unexplored villain, I felt sorry for you Mr. Waltz. A huge talent and yet so trapped on a script. The same goes for, the beautiful, Monica Bellucci and, the speechless, Mr. Bautista, that the whole movie spoke only one word that could describe the movie: "SHIT!" But, besides those slips, the movie still a "Bond". The recipe for the franchise is there and in some ways, you can't miss it. It still Bond, still entertaining, and if you don't care about the script and making sense, it's a good Sunday-afternoon-movie.

• May 18, 2020

Another let down after a great previous movie. Daniel Craig's Bond movies seem to be hit or miss. This is another miss.

• May 16, 2020

It boasts visual style and entertaining action sequences, but Spectre has an unfortunately formulaic plot and lack of character development.

• Apr 29, 2020

6.5/10 .

6.5/10 .

• Apr 18, 2020

It is an attempted mash up of previous movies which was not successful. We even went back to the damsal in distress female roles. So disappointed.

• Apr 18, 2020

Spectre has some really great action (especially the Day of the Dead opening sequence) and I was never bored, despite the film moving a little slowly. Daniel Craig continues to prove why he is one of the best Bonds and all the supporting characters are likeable with great chemistry between them. However, the villains aren't intimidating at all and I never felt any sense of tension or suspense. Also, Blofeld's connections with James Bond didn't leave me with anything coming out of it.

• Apr 16, 2020

Another beautiful Movie of Monica Bellucci, in which she plays with Daniel Craig. Monica Bellucci has a Classical Italian Beauty...

• Apr 15, 2020

A decent and overall enjoyable but definitely underwhelming entry in the Bond franchise. The problem mostly lies with the rather uninspired script: we've seen considerably more interesting and challenging stuff than this before and for proof look no further than Spectre's immediate predecessor, the very good Skyfall. That's not to say Spectre doesn't have great action to offer, it's just that, with all its cliches, predictabilities and soap-opera overtones, it feels a bit lacking.

• Apr 12, 2020

Nowhere near as bad as a lot of people make this out to be. Admittedly a step down from Casino Royale and Skyfall but I really enjoyed this one, and Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' was a great Bond song.

• Apr 09, 2020

This 24th Bond movie was really good. Daniel Craig and the rest of the cast did a fantastic job in this movie. The plot to the movie was very suspenseful, thrilling, and action-packed. It has quite a few moments where something unexpected happens as well, which makes it a great movie. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. You'll love it.