Spider-Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 3 Reviews

July 18, 2016
i want the black suit
½ July 16, 2016
Saw this with the kids and enjoyed it.
½ July 13, 2016
Venom is one of the baddest comic villains ever and this movie made a mockery of him. Terrible disappointment.
July 11, 2016
6.0/10
Was it unbearable to watch? No, but Spider-Man 3 is a major disappointment and is bad enough to spark a 2012 reboot. Trying to setup three villains in a movie has never worked and it kills a franchise again. If you enjoyed the first two greats from Sam Raimi you might be able to sit through this, but if not this is the worst addition and it makes a mockery of Venom as a villain.
½ July 10, 2016
To make a long story short, Spiderman 3 is simply a film which almost every diehard first 2 Spiderman movies fans wish it never happened.
½ July 10, 2016
Sam Raimi's first two "Spider-Man" films were awesome, but this third one hits so many wrong notes.
July 9, 2016
Spider-Man 3 is sadly, underwhelming. After two amazing movies, you would think that Spider-Man 3 is on the right track. It has the BEST effects. Yet it's the WORST movie out of the trilogy. And because it's Spider-Man, I couldn't hate it. What I liked most was the final act, where Spidey and Venom and a hole bunch of other guys finally get to action. But Venom should've been kept for later. He got very little screen time. This movie should've focused on just Harry Osborn or Sandman, but save the black suit & Venom for Spider-Man 4. But unfortunately, they didn't want to make a Spider-Man 4, so they crammed everything into this movie. I still liked both Black & Red suited Spider-Man in the movie. The action was great, too.
Score: 6.6/10
June 27, 2016
Spider-Man 3 is perfect, action-packed, and fascinating. Spider-Man 3 ends a perfect trilogy. This movie is shocking and surprising. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
Three flicks and still no proposal?  I guess since the flicks are based on the Ultimate series we shouldn't see that yet?  I don't know I don't read Spider-Man.  Maybe those of you who do could tell me...does Venom switch from Venom face to Brock face like in the film?  Or was that because of budgetary reasons?  Because that was LAME.  It really detracted from the awesomeness that is Venom.  And another complaint boy he took a really freaking long time to show up and when he did his scenes were very few.  Dammit they always short the best character.  Fuckers.  Also, I now get why some people called Pete "Emo Peter Parker" and yeah I didn't care for that ridiculousness.  Also, for Venom being as bad ass as he was he sure got a weak fucking death.  Pipes.  WEAK!  Fuckers. Some things I liked were for one Gwen Stacy.  She looked exactly I mean exactly like her comic counterpart.  Hey, Stan Lee makes a cameo!  There must be a clause for signing over rights to his books.  Speaking of cameos Bruce Campbell takes the fucking cake for his French maître de who pronounces "Parker" like "Pecker."  Priceless.  Good idea killing Harry Osborn.  It pained me to look at the beautiful James Franco with a scarred face.  James Franco...drool.  I really enjoyed Sandman.  The initial transformation was cool because I'm assuming that if you receive weird powers you wouldn't know immediately how to control them.  The special effects with Sandman were well done in my opinion.  I enjoyed the newspaper on the wall at the Bugle about Doc Ock still at large. Some good.  Some bad.  I think at this point if you've made it this far through the series you just have to continue to plow through.  After all I know I'd like to see how this all turns out.
June 25, 2016
Best Spiderman Movie out of the other 2,
I didn't like the dance scene when Peter Parker was dancing
but Tobey mcguire does do the spiderman character suitably well!
I Don't Know Why this had such a low IMDB score and higher than 50% tomato meter, When People can tell it is fresh, It Sucks!

Grade: B-
June 25, 2016
I expected a lot that this movie just didn't deliver. I hated venoms voice. It was decent but I expected so much more.
This movie will probably be the biggest let down of 2007.
June 24, 2016
it was another good one
½ June 23, 2016
Maybe the worst Spider-Man movie I've ever seen
½ June 21, 2016
Spider-Man 3 is a good Spidey flick, but unlike its predecessors, it doesn't have the Sam Raimi touch, that made us like the first two Spider-Man films in the first place. It was directed by him, but maybe it lost its touch because it was personally written by the director himself, and he made a convoluted script. Even though it's not the worse writing in the world, the story all connects in a way that made it feel rushed; the formula is in the film, but he made it in a way rushes and also ruins the character development, which unlike obviously the first Spider-Man films that did it so well. In conclusion, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man is a mayor downgrade from the forst two Spider-Man films. It has the visually stunning set-pieces and as always great acting from mostly everyone, but the rushed aspect made it feel not part of the Spider-Man franchise we knew, and most of us, loved. It still has a heart, which is a great theme in a super-hero film, but as I said, the rushed character development eventually overcomes it, and without it, i'm very sure a better sequel would have been produced.
½ June 19, 2016
Tobey Maguire continua a justificar muito bem a sua escolha como Peter Parker e a personagem feminina tem finalmente uma aspiração para alem de ser apenas o "prémio" do herói, no entanto a inclusão de Gwen Stacy é desnecessária, a introdução de três vilões tem um aspeto apressado e embora pelo menos um deles tenha uma origem e uma motivação que vai para além da típica "experiencia que correu mal", é notória a intervenção do estúdio com o objetivo de gerar mais receita, prejudicando a qualidade final do filme. Não fecha com chave de ouro, mas é uma trilogia que ficará gravada como um caso de sucesso nas adaptações dos quadradinhos.
½ June 18, 2016
It's all the fans wanted and more. Too much more, in fact. More villains, more cliches, more cheese. But my the end of it, the action and humor and drama all add up to overpower the problems leaving an uneven but enjoyable superhero film.
June 17, 2016
Very flawed, but hey it's Spider-Man, so I'm biased!
June 15, 2016
This mess is unwatchable, what a let down.
June 14, 2016
Though it does have good performances, great special effects, action scenes and, of course, humor. I can't help but excuse the fact that the film is terribly convoluted with plots, many of which don't really go anywhere, and contains too many characters that it's easy to lose interest in some, if not most, of the characters and subplots. But, besides that, Spiderman 3 is definately the worst of the Raimi trilogy but is totally watchable.
June 14, 2016
I liked every aspect of this movie except Venom. Venom looked cool. But the build was not right and Topher Grace was not the right Eddie Brock. Other than that it was a great film!