Spider-Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 3 Reviews

½ October 19, 2016
Unbalanced and odd, this film failed to live up to expectations.
October 13, 2016
Isn't too good how many were waiting... But it manages to keep you entertained.

Is regular, But ruins it the theme of Peter Parker emo, the Venom's cast and the change of the Uncle Ben's death... but the Black Spider-Man was great.
October 12, 2016
Has too many characters that don't fit together and has a slow pace but it still is a fun film and brings out a good message. I expected a lot more from this film and it wasn't received well. This is a good film but not a great film.
½ October 12, 2016
Worst of the originals, but better than the crappy reboots.

Stop.Dancing McGuire!!!
October 11, 2016
The Movie That Killed All Chances Of Venom Appearing In A Good Movie
October 6, 2016
Considering Sam Raimi has made some of the best Spider-Man movies ever made, I don't know where he went wrong on this one. It starts with the over use of villains, and pretty bad villains at that too. The only thing this movie had going for it was Sandman, and they ruined that too. And don't even get me started on the emo dance scenes. This is by far the worst Spider-Man film made to this date.
October 3, 2016
Spider-Man 3 was a dissapointng movie for sure. Especially coming off the best Spider-Man movie so far. But I think if you get rid of Emo Peter, Get rid of Venom. Get rid of Sandman killing uncle ben. And Peter crying a lot...It is actually a decent movie. The action is great, THE CGI holds up. The characters growth throughout 1-3 is great also. Sandman is the best he's ever been. So it isn't terrible people. Relax.
September 18, 2016
More stars if they took out the emo scenes and the weird dance when walking down the street....
September 17, 2016
Sandman was not good. Venom was not good. But the chemistry between the trio we all know and loved since Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2, always great.
September 11, 2016
There's fun to be had with this final installment and a promising story. Unfortunately, it's muddled in boring sub-plots and new characters that shouldn't belong. Here's an idea: keep the gripping theme of revenge between Spidey, Sand-Man and The Hobgoblin! Ditch emo Peter, those God awful dance numbers, Eddie Brock, Gwen Stacy, and the forced love triangles!
September 6, 2016
Pretty terrible film, all across the board
September 4, 2016
An Awesome, Brilliant and Emotional Movie!'.. Thumps of Action' and Beautiful Themes...
September 4, 2016
Many thought this was disappointing - yes it isn't as good as the first two and yes there are a lot of plot holes, including the meagre origin stories of Sandman and Venom, but I enjoyed watching it. It's not unreasonable to make fun of some of the movie's aspects but I thought that the writers handled the multiple subplots quite well from a certain point on. The action is vivid, with Sandman especially stirring things up quite a tad, culminating with the pretty good final fight. Far from awful.
½ August 30, 2016
I would shorten the film at 138 minutes and 8 seconds insinuating enough
August 27, 2016
but i hear it's not amazing
½ August 26, 2016
Definitely lost bit from the first two but still good movie overall
½ August 23, 2016
All 3 movies are essentially 3 1/2 out of 5's. They're all fine. I like the third one the best though. It has the best handle on its humor.
August 22, 2016
Saw It In The car On vacation Once And it Was only Okay
But That Dance Scene was so Dumb
½ August 13, 2016
This movie is a worth wild movie to go see it really puts a new spin to the new generation of Spider-Man comics.
August 12, 2016
I don't understand why everyone has such a big problem with this film. Sure it's bulging with villains but it's still a good movie. I mean it's almost, dare I say -epic-. Except for the cheesy '"emo" Parker part. I really enjoyed this movie.