Spider-Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 3 Reviews

½ January 17, 2017
It has two villains too many, and too little focus in its script: The 3rd installment is a deflated attempt at increasing the stakes set very high from Spider Man 2.
January 12, 2017
Movies Pretty Good I Like IT ??
January 1, 2017
A very Disappointing movie and the worst of the trilogy after the greatness and masterpiece that was Spider-Man 2. A few things are good like the action is ramped up and the birth of sandman scene is revolutionary as no word is said. However, we got 3 villains(4 if you include the black suit on peter), the plot/tone doesn't make sense, and Venom was WASTED! If you like this movie, that's great. I just can't understand most of it.
January 1, 2017
just watched this again after some years. wow, how horrible! after seeing what the MCU has done this movie does not hold up well. The scene in the jazz club shows the awfulness of the entire film.
½ December 26, 2016
Toby Maguire sounds like a pedophile whenever spoke softly! You could tell that he stopped giving a damn, and decided to just mail in his performance as Peter Parker! Gwen Stacy is shoehorned into this film and was given nothing to do! Topher Grace is a joke in this movie! Too many characters, insulting plot revelations, with Kirsten Dunst always needing to be saved! Bottom line, A FRANCHISE FAILURE!!
December 13, 2016
is not the best of the trilogy but is a good action pack movie
November 30, 2016
WTF happened here! Now it just got stupid! Spiderman emo really! Venom barely got any screen time which pissed me because he is one of my favorite supervillains/antiheros! It felt messy and annoying at times. The action scenes though are fun as hell, but it feels like a rushed sequel to me! NEED MORE DAMN VENOM!! and not the whiney ass bastard that played him!!
November 22, 2016
This was phenomenal, I own the dvd and watch it all the time, best one made.
½ November 3, 2016
the movie was still enjoyable for me.
½ October 28, 2016
The Movie That Killed All Chances Of Venom Appearing In A Good Movie
½ October 19, 2016
Unbalanced and odd, this film failed to live up to expectations.
October 13, 2016
Isn't too good how many were waiting... But it manages to keep you entertained.

Is regular, But ruins it the theme of Peter Parker emo, the Venom's cast and the change of the Uncle Ben's death... but the Black Spider-Man was great.
October 12, 2016
Has too many characters that don't fit together and has a slow pace but it still is a fun film and brings out a good message. I expected a lot more from this film and it wasn't received well. This is a good film but not a great film.
½ October 12, 2016
Worst of the originals, but better than the crappy reboots.

Stop.Dancing McGuire!!!
October 6, 2016
Considering Sam Raimi has made some of the best Spider-Man movies ever made, I don't know where he went wrong on this one. It starts with the over use of villains, and pretty bad villains at that too. The only thing this movie had going for it was Sandman, and they ruined that too. And don't even get me started on the emo dance scenes. This is by far the worst Spider-Man film made to this date.
October 3, 2016
Spider-Man 3 was a dissapointng movie for sure. Especially coming off the best Spider-Man movie so far. But I think if you get rid of Emo Peter, Get rid of Venom. Get rid of Sandman killing uncle ben. And Peter crying a lot...It is actually a decent movie. The action is great, THE CGI holds up. The characters growth throughout 1-3 is great also. Sandman is the best he's ever been. So it isn't terrible people. Relax.
September 18, 2016
More stars if they took out the emo scenes and the weird dance when walking down the street....
September 17, 2016
Sandman was not good. Venom was not good. But the chemistry between the trio we all know and loved since Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2, always great.
September 11, 2016
There's fun to be had with this final installment and a promising story. Unfortunately, it's muddled in boring sub-plots and new characters that shouldn't belong. Here's an idea: keep the gripping theme of revenge between Spidey, Sand-Man and The Hobgoblin! Ditch emo Peter, those God awful dance numbers, Eddie Brock, Gwen Stacy, and the forced love triangles!
September 6, 2016
Pretty terrible film, all across the board