Spider-Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spider-Man 3 Reviews

June 28, 2017
The first two Movies of this series were great, but this was a follow up that was really disappointing. It had scenes that were completely unessacary and just bad, and worst of all they cast really good actors in bad parts for them. (Bryce Dallas Howard, Topher Grace, Thomas Haden Church, etc.) It did have some redeeming qualities such as the fight scenes and some of the acting. Definately not a great movie, but it wasn't necessarily bad.
June 27, 2017
I have yet to see a better Hollywood blockbuster, haters can suck it
½ June 27, 2017
A movie with great concepts but that failed to deliver on every one of those concepts. Not the way Sam Rami's Spider-Man deserved to go out. 65/100.
½ June 27, 2017
C-
Was it unbearable to watch? No, but Spider-Man 3 is a major disappointment and is bad enough to spark a 2012 reboot. Trying to setup three villains in a movie has never worked and it kills a franchise again. If you enjoyed the first two greats from Sam Raimi you might be able to sit through this, but if not this is the worst addition and it makes a mockery of Venom as a villain.
June 26, 2017
Not as good as the previous two and the villains were not as good and there were too many, but the movie still has enjoyment to it.

7.5/10
June 24, 2017
I understand why this hated, but I really enjoy this movie. Ten years on, and I still love this film since I was a young kid.
½ June 23, 2017
3.5/5. Not nearly as good as the first two, but for some reason, I still love this movie. It's got some great moments, some terrible moments, but mostly it's got moments that are so terrible that they're great.
½ June 22, 2017
I don't honestly understand the hate behind this movie. it was my favorite movie in the whole Sam Raimi spiderman trilogy. sure, the soundtrack was inferior to that of the first two movies, sandman was like... just, not sandman. he was just Mr. I Fell Into A Thingy That Gave Me Sand Powers, And I Have No Sense Of Humor At All! Thats who the sandman in this movie is. Eddie Broc was done perfectly though. Harry Osbourne was.. unfinished and bland. Emo Peter Parker was one of the most painful, yet entertaining things to watch. (However his dance moves fall into both of those categories.) a few of the entertaining things include him trashing Broc at the bugle. one of the painful things was MJ getting punched in the face. sure, this movie had some pretty severe problems, but I still love this movie.
½ June 20, 2017
A truly awful installment of the world's most popular super-hero. Sam Raimi has made what we can only hope will be the worst of the Spider-man movies, because there are undoubtedly more to come. God help us.
June 19, 2017
Still better than the two Amazing Spider-Man films
June 17, 2017
Spider man 3 provides us with a far different look on our titular hero than its predecessors. By giving us the cinematic experience of seeing Peter Parker's dark side and revealing how truly capable he is of becoming evil. And is responsible serving up a group of sum what lacking villains, with only one posing as a true threat to spider man. Overall it is not the most perfect film, but in the end provides enough suspense and plot details to be a great movie.
½ June 16, 2017
Spider-Man 3 has its moments, but is a MAJOR let down from its predecessors. Having too many subplots, terrible dialogue, and action scenes that look really poorly done, Spider-Man 3 is a MESS!
June 16, 2017
Spider-Man 3 is garbage. There were too many villains to begin with. Topher Grace was horrible as Venom! Even though there are some good things about Spider-Man 3, it's complete garbage.
½ June 13, 2017
Disappointed by the movie.Ruined a trilogy
June 13, 2017
My Second Favorite Friend Of All Time Zachary Tobeck Enjoyed This Movie When We Both Watched It At McHenry West Campus High School On DVD Once.
June 12, 2017
Great movie!!!!! Love it!!!
½ June 7, 2017
bueno no fue tan cool y también fue fea
June 4, 2017
the best spidey film ever made we got venom,sandman and also green goblin tryna kill spidey
June 3, 2017
This movie gave spider-man his more funny side with amazing actoin. The story was good and the villains but some scenes got weired so this movie is only ok.
June 2, 2017
Fucking awesome. Venom is the best character and he is sooo good.I want to squirt on sandmans face and see if he melts. Uncle Ben should have made a cameo and take Aunt Mays virginity or something. Spoiler alert: Venom rapes MJ and she spawns Sandman