Springsteen And I - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Springsteen And I Reviews

April 3, 2017
Fans talking about their hero. Fun documentary.
October 12, 2016
awesome roc-doc & I don't even care about this guy
March 15, 2015
Who knew Bruce Springsteen was such a nice guy? Interesting and moving documentary made by the fans of Springsteen showing the Boss at his best. Very enjoyable.
January 11, 2015
the only boss i listen to...
½ January 6, 2015
From the woman who confesses to listening in her car to Springsteen exclusively to the man who breaks down in tear whilst describing Bruce's lyrics this is an equally fascinating and worrying account of how far some of these Springsteen fans have taken their admiration of the man.
January 2, 2015
As the biggest Boss fan in the world I was very anxious to see this film. I thought it had some good moments but the fatigue soon set in. Perhaps it could have been edited better or something. It was also a bit creepy at some points. Overall it was about Bruce so I can't say I hated it.
½ September 9, 2014
Ya my submission didn't make the cut but it was still fun to film and the documentary is fun to watch. My main complaint is that they seemed just use the same 10 or so videos throughout (at least til the very end), and going by the amount of submissions posted on the youtube, the trailers and by the official website there was plenty more for them to work with. Still interesting concept and the best parts are the simple moments and really do a very good job getting at why Bruce Springsteen connects to so many different people. But I can't help but feel this could had been so much more.
½ May 25, 2014
This is why they call him 'The Boss'!
May 23, 2014
Some people take their obsessions too far. This movie documents that
½ May 9, 2014
I have been a Springsteen fan since 1983ish? There are some really great stories of fan/Springsteen interaction. And the best parts of this documentary is the concert footage itself. But with some of the fans, good lord, get a life. Yes he is great, but there is more to life than Bruce Springsteen.
March 21, 2014
An interesting documentary - just fans accounts' of why they love The Boss. The best bits are still the concert footage interspersed throughout.
½ March 19, 2014
I found this boring, and his fans shown here we're quite obsessive and weird! Most of my favourite songs were not played.
January 8, 2014
Ok Ok a homage to a great performer and songwriter; but through this carefully edited and mixed, film I have indeed come to an understanding of why he is special to such a vast audience. I confess I have always liked his music, especially the earlier stuff but now I know why 'The Thunderbird has swooped' for so many throughout the world today.
The message 'It's ok to be what you want to be' is as strong now as it always has been.
January 7, 2014
Great movie if your a springsteen fan
January 5, 2014
Feelgood documentary, with excellent music.
December 30, 2013
Great film for the fans, by the fans. Really shows how much impact and meaning the Boss' music has on those who encounter it.
December 30, 2013
For devotees of the Boss.Definitely count me in.
December 29, 2013
wow what a movie.......i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a great movie 2 watch.......i am a fan of the boss bruce springsteen as i think that he is such a really talented writer/singer/song writer, he seems like a really nice bloke in real life.......its got a great soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is a good documentary movie 2 watch......i think that its nice how he got his fans to participate in this movie about him........i think that this is a really well directed movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a really heart warming, funny, movie about bruce springsteen n his fans......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie.......i think that this is a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a great movie for 2013 its so really well directed movie 2 watch......YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE START OF THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENS AT THE START OF THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........i think that this is such a brilliant movie 2 watch......its such a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch its so really well directed/made its got a great cast throughout this movie......i think that the special effects throughout this movie were really good thorughout this movie......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie its so really well directed movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....i think that this is a good movie for 2013 its so really well directed movie 2 watch with a great soundtrack throughout this movie its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch
December 26, 2013
Kind of boring, just a bunch of weird fans but kind of fun
December 21, 2013
A worthy fan-made tribute documentary to The Boss. Some of these Springsteen fanatics are so mentally & emotionally intense, you'd be convinced that they require therapy.