The Spy Next Door - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Spy Next Door Reviews

September 25, 2016
Now I know why Jackie Chan tells his Chinese fans to not watch his American movies. He was the only reason why I kept watching it. The kids . . . don't even get me started! They're more annoying and bratty than the Baker kids from Cheaper by the Dozen! And there's only three of them! Other than that, this movie is as predictable as they come. Action spy man watches over kids. Kids don't like him but grow to like him. They become a family and live happily ever after. Jackie Chan, I still love you, even though you were in this stress case of a movie.
May 28, 2016
Doesn't have a good script, and the only thing worth watching or the only reason to watch is Jackie Chan, who himself, isn't that great in this movie.
½ May 9, 2016
Taineia Gia mora kato ton 5 xronon ..
Auta ;)
April 26, 2016
The tomato critics are harsh, ths film was plenty funny for kids of all ages. Definitely a kid film, but the kids were nailing it! The villains were funny and the whole thing was reminiscent of the original Batman series... with kids! The physical comedy was hilarious at times... with kids! The little girl in particular seemed to have too much fun. The whole was well constructed, hilarious and I had a good time all along. Three solid stars and I am being tough.
February 4, 2016
A movie that has laughs, but rather meh
½ December 12, 2015
Not as bad as one would think but still pretty cheesy and somewhat kiddie.
½ November 25, 2015
cheezy but hey, it's Jackie
November 19, 2015
ok remake of the pasifier
October 29, 2015
?бана, безпла?ний кон?е?? Се?д??ки!? ???
September 19, 2015
i think this movie is so funny and interesting
August 23, 2015
Excellent comedy. kids love it very much.
½ June 4, 2015
I was bored watching it then, and I'm still bored watching it now.
½ May 28, 2015
Jackie Chan remains as likable and watchable as ever. But Spy next door's True lies and The Pacifier mashup premise, as well as there being a unacceptably incoherent and unfunny script, buries his efforts in the cruelest way possible.
½ May 23, 2015
Watchable I guess. It's a nice little family flick and the fighting scenes are more than enough to catch your attention. The villains are pretty enjoyable and overall it's a pretty good film for kids to enjoy. A lot of cliches, terrible acting (except for Chan of course), and some overall stupid scenes. But it all adds up pretty well in this family flick
February 9, 2015
This movie is the best I would recommend renting it
February 1, 2015
This movie is the best????????
January 31, 2015
It's designed to be bad and it succeeds. I could type an extensive critique of The Spy Next Door, but it is simply not worth it.
½ January 7, 2015
This movie was bad. D
½ November 16, 2014
You know the routine: boring, uninteresting, and forgettable.
November 5, 2014
Has a lot of action, not surprising for a Jackie Family movie. Typical cloak and dagger. Exaggerated.