Squatters Reviews

• Nov 29, 2016

Interesting, but the romantic in me has departed.

Interesting, but the romantic in me has departed.

• Aug 19, 2016

I liked it, it was a good movie. I'm kind of a romantic, so this was nice and just gets the feels going, even though if it was a bit cheesy in some parts of the movie. And it really doesn't matter if the morals are a bit cliché, I like life lessons, nothing preachy about that.

• Sep 14, 2015

That was good and different from what I've seen yet.

That was good and different from what I've seen yet.

• Feb 09, 2015

I'm glad I took a chance on this because it was a pretty good story. I also enjoyed the little bit of romance in it.

• Sep 06, 2014

squatters is OK movie about two kids breaking and entering in a rich and living rich life. it was OK.

• Jun 30, 2014

Gabriella Wilde is fantastic. Story is interesting, although over the top but hang with it.

• Jun 28, 2014

Pointless Lackluster

Pointless Lackluster

• Jun 22, 2014

A few nice cinematography but overall a bit typical & flat. 2nd half is better.

A few nice cinematography but overall a bit typical & flat. 2nd half is better.

• Jun 14, 2014

Great story and a very good twist in the end!

Great story and a very good twist in the end!

• Jun 13, 2014

This film kept me engaged the whole way through, which is more than I can say for many films out there.