Standby Reviews

• Mar 17, 2017

Lovely little understated Irish Romcom

Lovely little understated Irish Romcom

• Dec 05, 2015

I'm not too sure what's wrong with this film. I usually like this kind of films but to this one, I couldn't pay attention ...

• Oct 13, 2015

A nice film. Flimsy plot. Characters you actually route for. Not overly long!

A nice film. Flimsy plot. Characters you actually route for. Not overly long!

• Aug 15, 2015

A nice little rom-com coproduction by the Irish and Luxembourg a Film boards and starring Brian Gleeson son of Brendan as a likeable young Irish lad working at Dublin Airport customer services desk who is reunited with an old flame from the U.S. Played by Canadian actress Jessica Pare. As she has to spend the night in Dublin they agree to have a night on the town. One for a nice night in with your better half.

• Jul 12, 2015

A refreshing version of the standard Rom-Com.

A refreshing version of the standard Rom-Com.

• Jul 10, 2015

A small Irish gem but the two leads didn't have a lot of chemistry. 2 people meet a few years ago in Ireland and then hook again years later as he works in an airport and she had standby. Dublin looked good. It reminded me of Once without music

• Jul 08, 2015

What would you do if your ex turned up at your work after so many years Awkward but fun

• Jun 30, 2015

i may be a little partial to rom/coms, especially ones where you let someone go and they come back (because i kind of lived that story myself), but i really liked this film. there are a few dull moments, but overall the film kept me engaged. the acting was good, and the chemistry was great, just an overall good movie. if you enjoy rom/coms, you will for sure love this one.

• Jun 22, 2015

Quite refreshing, but a bit too dry.

Quite refreshing, but a bit too dry.