Star Trek Generations Reviews

• Mar 08, 2019

Its an ok hand over movie from the original crew to the TNG crew. Wish it had a better story, as the it feels like an extended tv plot. Could be better.

• Feb 26, 2019

Overall, this was and still is, one of my favorite Star Trek Films, is it the best one, not by a longshot, but it is still a fun film and worthy of the name Star Trek. https://latetothegame.blog/2019/02/15/retro-tv-review-movie-edition-star-trek-generations-1994/

• Jan 16, 2019

It's nice to see the two most iconic captains of the franchise on the same screen, but little is done to take advantage of the situation. It does enough to entertain, getting dull at the end. Data struggling with his emotions chip is a fun subplot that adds a little brevity to the movie and does a lot. This is easily the highlight of the film and unfortunately the movie feels like a let down by the end. Enjoyable, but should be so much more.

• Dec 31, 2018

The first Star Trek film to feature the cast of Next Generation, and I was pretty pleased with this installment. Maybe not as impacting as the the film before this one, but I thought this was a good tie-in for the next set of films. I might also comment that the effects were quite good in this one compared to some others.

• Dec 16, 2018

Bizarre space phenomena and an obsessed antagonist boldly expands the Star Trek universe.

• Nov 03, 2018

A creditable attempt to resurrect the moribund Star Trek film franchise

A creditable attempt to resurrect the moribund Star Trek film franchise

• Oct 24, 2018

Its okay, but for sure not great.

Its okay, but for sure not great.

• Oct 03, 2018

A great job by the cast an visually stunning effects makes up for this story that runs with two left feet. Trying to bridge the gap between these different ascetics of TOS and TNG leave the film feeling like it hasn't captured the spirit of either generation.

• Sep 30, 2018

Unfortunately they couldn't let Captain Kirk go out on top in the last Star Trek movie

• Sep 05, 2018

Not bad. It was a bit long for what it needed to do. It was cool seeing the two captains together.