Star Wars: Holiday Special Reviews

• 4d ago

Perfect, what an astounding piece of television mastery. It was beautiful. I felt them chills going down my spine as this masterpiece made my life a better place. Wow. Just..... Ok I'm done crying back to reviewing. My wife is giving birth but this is much more important than that junk. The robes deserve in Emmy at the end and when Dihann Carrol appears in the horny part, it deserves an Emmy. You get an Emmy and Yopu get an Emmy and You get an Emmy@! Everyone deserves an emmy, Chewie, lumpy, mala, that old lady, harvey korman in drag, your hairline, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape, Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL. Just like Carole King.

• Feb 20, 2020

You see, I would usually give something as bad as this half a star. But at least it's laughably bad unlike the Emoji Movie and Dolittle.

• Feb 12, 2020

This movie makes me suffer from start to finish. The special effects are so awful. The wookies sound so stupid and annoying. This movie is so boring.This movie just uses scenes from A New Hope which is so lazy. There are so many musicals that sound ridiculous.

• Feb 11, 2020

Definitely the worst star wars... Thing... ever.

Definitely the worst star wars... Thing... ever.

• Feb 07, 2020

This is definitely the worst thing with the Star Wars name on it. This is just fucking awful

• Jan 12, 2020

Do you want to know what Chewbacca's lounge looks like? Want to see Boba Fett's first ever appearance? Are you bored of the Jedi 'Hokey' religion, and want to see a new religion that utilises enormous sweaters? Then step right up to the Holiday special. Find out why Grandpa needs a groomer after abusing the Mind Vaporator in full view of his grandson. See prancing Space Gymnasts. Watch as the Evil Galactic Empire savagely destroy a plushie. All this and more.

• Jan 10, 2020

Oh my God, I am NEVER complaining about Disney's treatment of Star Wars again. This is the single worst Star Wars related thing I have ever watched. It's so bad. Everything is just awful. The only decent thing is the animated short only because it's got Boba Fett. Everything else? Chuck it down the fucking Rancor Pitt. DO NOT WATCH.

• Jan 06, 2020

I wondered how it could possibly be as bad as everyone says. No way, right? Phantom menace exists. How much worse could this be? Lots. Don't even fool yourself for a second. If you manage to come across this in any medium, burn it at once. It gets one star for one singular reason: Because of the sheer comedy that this pile of trash was ever created and you know for a fact it is a subject of much shame for anyone involved in the creation, inception, and viewing. It is an atrocity greater than all the war crimes of the SS combined. Oh, how wonderful it would be if I were exaggerating. You have been warned... by basically everyone.

• Jan 04, 2020

This is bad. This is so BAD. Constantly boring. Unbelievably idiotic.

This is bad. This is so BAD. Constantly boring. Unbelievably idiotic.

• Jan 02, 2020

While being really bad, this movie is legendary.

While being really bad, this movie is legendary.