Staying Alive Reviews

• Jan 17, 2021

Worst movie I never saw.

Worst movie I never saw.

• Jan 02, 2021

Favorite movie of all time! Full of good looking people, classic one-liners, and a good ending. Wish they would have done a Broadway show of this!

• Dec 09, 2020

This sequel to "Saturday Night Fever" is shockingly embarrassing and unnecessary, trading the original's dramatic depth for a series of uninspired dance sequences.

• Sep 21, 2020

My favourite movie ever ♥️♥️♥️

My favourite movie ever ♥️♥️♥️

• Jul 14, 2020

I love the story of John Travolta's character following his dream of becoming a dancer.

• Apr 26, 2020

It is not at par with Saturday Night Fever, and it definitely has a different tone, especially with all the vanity involved, but, Cynthia Rhodes is GORGEOUS in it and her songs and singing are touching and lovely. Her smile alone makes the movie sunny and airy, not to mention her fantastic dancing. There are far worse ways to spend two hours. Cynthia alone makes the movie totally worthwhile, so do the few moments when the movie gets into direct Saturday Night Fever territory. It is fun also to spot Patrick Swayze in an early terpsichorean role and to think later on they would both star in Dirty Dancing. It was a dream come true to have met Cynthia at Barbra Streisand's concert in Chicago back in October of 2012 with then-husband Richard Marx, I was able to see in person what a gorgeous woman she is and to let her know how much I adore her performance in this movie.

• Mar 31, 2020

I liked Staying Alive so much more than Saturday Night Fever. John Travolta was fabulous, as was Finola Hughes. Yeah, the dance/costumes were cheesy, but for the time period, it fits. On the whole, I love this movie!

• Mar 17, 2020

If I were a critic, I’d be the first to give this movie a good review, and I’ll save this movie from being 0%. I’m really mad at the critics, because I like this movie, and I don’t get why none of the critics liked it. I ❤️ you, John Travolta!

• Jan 28, 2020

This is a great cult movie . I watch it every time i co me across it!! Love the soundtrack and FRANK STALLONE..

• Jan 26, 2020

I'm very glad I saw this movie before I read what the critics wrote. It's a good movie for the insecure teenager in me. I thought the acting was better than in Saturday Night Fever. Maybe the timing was bad, I don't know. It is not 'fashionable' to like this movie anymore. I do appreciate all the effort that has gone into it, tho.