Steamboy Reviews

• May 16, 2020

" who are the enemies ? " "Arrogance and self- interest creates enemies in your own mind "

• Jan 08, 2020

Parece interessante.

Parece interessante.

• Jul 14, 2019

Ending doesn't make sense, the ideology of every characters is never fully described and changes so quickly that you just don't care anymore

• Jun 30, 2019

Looks good and impressive, but couldn't hold my attention through large parts of it. I'll need 2-3 watches.

• Jun 03, 2019

The script is extremely derivative, and almost all the characters are highly unlikable, making the entire movie a bore to sit through. The only saving grace is the fantastic animation.

• Apr 22, 2017

interesting animated movie, good story

interesting animated movie, good story

• Sep 25, 2016

i had been waiting on this movie since i had become a fan of anime, since i had seen Akira... the creators took years to get this one done. It is fucking beautiful. Sadly some of the pacing and lack of explanations bring it down a bit. I mean, the whole story is a superhero origin story. WHY.

• Apr 13, 2016

I really liked the artwork that it used and the story was decent

I really liked the artwork that it used and the story was decent

• Mar 07, 2016

labai gerai nupiestas iki pat smulkmenu, istorija irgi nebloga, bet deja tikrai per ilgas

• Jan 15, 2016

Ok. We got good talent behind this. Some cool steampunk visuals and an all star cast, but even that cannot escape two very big things: poor writing and this is a 2 hr movie that should at most be 90. Characters talk to themselves and have repetitive speeches about the good and evil sides of science. While it was interesting for the first 20 minutes or so, after that it just became a drab after the third monologue about scientific morality. Basically two guys invent a ball that more or less contains infinite power and they use three of these to wreak London. Also there is this bratty girl in the movie who abuses animals and even the director forgets about them entirely; and yet were supposed to sympathize with her by the end even though she does nothing but complain. Cool visuals, but even they get old fast with such a weak story.