Steve Jobs Reviews

• Aug 30, 2020

Great fantastic phenomenal interesting inspiring portrayal of the man, the icon Steve jobs. Finally a good Steve jobs movie directed by Danny Boyle. Starring micheal fassbender, Kate Winslet, and Seth Rogan they were all amazing. And the girl who played lisa aka Steve jobs' daughter was amazing. I see very good things in her future but only if she has a good agent. This movie, every scene I felt engaged with and I needed this.

• Aug 29, 2020

What did I think of Steve Jobs? Check out my review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4mkatRpVdGaHXKbWv4BoDd?si=rqEI3nn8R1eGK6QXFZC9Mg

• Aug 25, 2020

BRUH STEVE MULTITASKING SKILLS IS GOD LEVEL. IF U HAVE A KID. AND THE KID LOVES U. TAKE CARE OF THEM. PLS. YOU CAN BE DECENT AND GIFTED AT THE SAME TIME. DMAN OMG IT WAS LITERALLY JUST BACKROOM DISCUSSIONS AND IT WAS A BLAST.

• Aug 22, 2020

A dynamic movie I was engaged throughout most of the movie. I understand what they tried to do by putting the plot of this movie where it was situated but doing the same thing throughout t the movie became a bit dull. It's good to see Seth Rogen doing a non-comedic role, and he did an amazing job in this movie. Also, its something of value in this movie to see that they didn't pull the punches on the portrayal of Steve Jobs, it is shown a portrayal of what people say he was like to his employees.

• Jul 15, 2020

Michael Fassbender was fantastic but apart from that it wasn't amazing. It started off really good but it sort of got a bit boring as it went on.

• Jun 30, 2020

Constraining the movie to product launches makes the movie fast-paced and easy to watch. At the same time, unlike most one-room movies, character development is not subtle enough and so seems forced.

• Jun 13, 2020

Good film but feel like it lacked snippets into Steve's life that merited to be on film. Those scenes being Steve in the Garage Tinkering, his days in the University, the unveiling of the iphone and ipod etc. I also feel that the there was to much score and music and lack of creative writing. Look forward to watching Ashton Kutchers take

• Jun 08, 2020

I always wonder how accurate these biopics are or if they just feed the myth and legends.

• Jun 05, 2020

Straightforward but thorough plot demonstrating that simplicity can really be powerful.

• Jun 04, 2020

Second time watching after reading "Becoming Steve Jobs". After knowing the historical background, I am more interested in the story telling in this film. I have to admit, it is less emotional after second watching, but the beauty of the filmmaking definitely stands out more. Overall, great movie.