Strange Wilderness Reviews

• Jun 04, 2020

Terrible! Save the 90 mins of your life to watch paint dry.

Terrible! Save the 90 mins of your life to watch paint dry.

• May 25, 2020

This movie has a nice amount of funny moments for sure. Justin Long is hilarious.

• May 17, 2020

Anyone that didn't like this movie is a moron. It's hilarious

Anyone that didn't like this movie is a moron. It's hilarious

• May 11, 2020

Never even made it half-way.

Never even made it half-way.

• Apr 26, 2020

Very underrated. It's stupid for a reason.

Very underrated. It's stupid for a reason.

• Apr 21, 2020

If you don't think this movie is hilarious, it's because you're a giant pussy. Get over yourselves, S&E wannabes. 🇺🇸

• Mar 29, 2020

I LOVE silly/dumb/ridiculous comedies, and I this one has a great cast of characters. I wanted so much to like it, but it was truly awful. I made it through about 2/3 of it before clicking it off. I get the feeling this was made in haste to fulfill a contract or something. It's about the son of a famous wildlife show host, basically trying to keep his deceased father's vision alive and keep his show on the air. The storyline was promising, but the comedy was plain bad, right down to them expecting you to laugh at someone repeatedly doing the old hand-buzzer handshake to other people in the film. Seriously. The son sporadically narrates wildlife footage, including lines like this one about a puffer fish: "Our best guess is that this fish inflates by sucking its balls into its stomach." Wow. Again, I love Allen Covert, Steve Zahn, Justin Long, all those guys and their silly movies. But I have no idea why they did this movie or how anyone even decided to finance it unless they didn't read the script. Bottom 5 movies all-time.

• Mar 22, 2020

Mildly funny at a few moments. Probably a hilarious movie if you're stoned. They completely bailed out on the ending of the movie, ending it with an outtake of the actors laughing, rather than a written funny ending. It's amazing that a movie with such funny actors could be so lame.

• Jan 01, 2020

If I could give it negative stars I would. This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

• Sep 26, 2019