Strange Wilderness Reviews

• Jun 24, 2019

this movie is funny to me so 10/10

this movie is funny to me so 10/10

• Jun 02, 2019

Has a lot of talent involved and I have enjoyed Steve Zahn in other films such as Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Saving Silverman, and National Security. Steve Zahn acts just alright in this stoner comedy and his best to deliver laughs. If you heavily enjoy stoner comedies and Happy Madison films then you would probably enjoyed this movie

• Aug 04, 2018

Really funny comedy, a must see!

Really funny comedy, a must see!

• May 26, 2018

Do not give attention to these negative reviews! If you enjoy stupid humor then you'll enjoy this!

• Aug 24, 2017

This is an offensive movie because it contains a lot of talent, but the script is poorly done. This movie is bad because we follow a group of idiots as they don't learn anything and nothing is resolved. This movie lacks structure, character development, resolution, and humor.

• Aug 20, 2017

This movies is absolute garbage. They had the opportunity to do a Disney type spoof of Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and to put it as the people in this crappy movie would have done they F****d it up.

• Jan 07, 2017

Very bad. Wasted time.

Very bad. Wasted time.

• Oct 28, 2016

Sure, it wasn't the funniest movie in the world, but it had enough random humor to at least make me glad I saw it. I probably won't see it again, since a lot of the shock value is gone, but I would recommend that fans of the sort of juvenile humor that would be expected from a film starring Steve Zahn to at least give it a watch. Just be ready for some overly crass bits.

• Aug 22, 2016

This is in my top 10 stoner comedies of all time. Light up and ENJOY.

This is in my top 10 stoner comedies of all time. Light up and ENJOY.