Man of Steel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Man of Steel Reviews

½ January 16, 2017
All in all, not as bad as I was expecting
January 14, 2017
The second i saw that zach snyder was directing, I knew that was a bad sign. Then i saw the trailer and was blown away. Then I saw the movie and ........ Batman i can hear being a dark movie, but Superman? It should be light, and pop with fun. The dark esthetic of the movie was a super mistake.
January 14, 2017
A great reintroduction to a great character. Snyder's visuals are extremely well composed, cinematic and his penchant for action gives genuine thrills. Hans Zimmer delivers an amazing and emotional score that helps to reinvent the character of Superman. While slightly more grounded than previous Superman films, Man of Steel lives up to the legacy and continues to let us believe that a man can fly.
January 10, 2017
A beautiful movie ! I agree with Snyder ! :)
½ January 8, 2017
It is not perfect,but is one of the movies that i saw,like BvS !
January 7, 2017
That was the best superman. I wanted to see a superman like that. I give that movie 100/10
January 3, 2017
I give this about a half because this movie is half good and half bad.
January 3, 2017
Really good movie with awesome GRAPHICS and storyline. I watch a lot of movies and there's really not a dull moment in this one which is kinda hard to come by.
½ January 2, 2017
Boring, boring and boring.
½ January 2, 2017
A somewhat entertaining movie but unfortunately trades story and character development for big CGI fights sequences with a ridiculous amount of destruction.
January 2, 2017
Man of Steel is an enjoyable DCEU introduction.
January 1, 2017
An Exhilarating adventure of a lifetime. You'll really believe a man can fly this time. But don't forget, there will be consequences
½ December 28, 2016
Rebooting Superman might not be the best idea, but this is worth a try.
December 27, 2016
A Trial Hercules-Inspired Superman
½ December 27, 2016
What all other Superman movies should have been
December 25, 2016
I like the plot changes...
December 25, 2016
Not the superman you are used to but that a good thing. It is a fresh new and real look.
December 22, 2016
Hopefully no more superman remake like ever.
½ December 19, 2016
Incredible film, shows a darker realistic approach to superman in a real world. Many fans of the MCU may not like it because of the tone but it honestly makes me love it more for DC going with a different approach which leaves the film more memorable and kept me interested the entire time
December 19, 2016
For someone who has never been a fan of Superman as a character, this movie is not really impressive, as it relegates to flashbacks every dramatic scene that would help build him as a relatable person - and it does so in order to jump fast into brainless, inconsequential action.