Man of Steel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Man of Steel Reviews

January 22, 2017
Even though script had some issues and the love relationship had some issues it is by far the best DCEU film with great action sequences and a Superman worthy for this generation.
January 21, 2017
Good shit doesn't always have to be 100% accurate to the source material to be good shit. This was some pretty good shit.
January 19, 2017
This is the back round story of how Clark Kent became superman now his Father named him Cal Al as well as Laura his mom. This has good fighting such as Jorel vs Zod dose Jorel win against Zod well I shell not say, but if he doesn't make it she'll Jorel be come a shadow and see his Son again and help? Hay a good action movie. I like the beginning of the movie a lot! Where it took place on Krypton And much more. That you should see for your self, Now people may wonder what the S on Superman"s suit may stand for the S stands for the symbol of HOPE. Superman will face Zod what a Other good fight to see, this movie is just action packed that's how I see it! can Superman save people and win now find out! For your self. I would say there was nothing wrong about the movie it was all good. Just see the trailer and get pumped up for this movie, I know that's what I did and I was a fan of the trailer!! Go Superman!
½ January 16, 2017
All in all, not as bad as I was expecting
January 14, 2017
The second i saw that zach snyder was directing, I knew that was a bad sign. Then i saw the trailer and was blown away. Then I saw the movie and ........ Batman i can hear being a dark movie, but Superman? It should be light, and pop with fun. The dark esthetic of the movie was a super mistake.
January 14, 2017
A great reintroduction to a great character. Snyder's visuals are extremely well composed, cinematic and his penchant for action gives genuine thrills. Hans Zimmer delivers an amazing and emotional score that helps to reinvent the character of Superman. While slightly more grounded than previous Superman films, Man of Steel lives up to the legacy and continues to let us believe that a man can fly.
January 10, 2017
A beautiful movie ! I agree with Snyder ! :)
½ January 8, 2017
It is not perfect,but is one of the movies that i saw,like BvS !
January 7, 2017
That was the best superman. I wanted to see a superman like that. I give that movie 100/10
January 3, 2017
I give this about a half because this movie is half good and half bad.
January 3, 2017
Really good movie with awesome GRAPHICS and storyline. I watch a lot of movies and there's really not a dull moment in this one which is kinda hard to come by.
½ January 2, 2017
Boring, boring and boring.
½ January 2, 2017
A somewhat entertaining movie but unfortunately trades story and character development for big CGI fights sequences with a ridiculous amount of destruction.
January 2, 2017
Man of Steel is an enjoyable DCEU introduction.
January 1, 2017
An Exhilarating adventure of a lifetime. You'll really believe a man can fly this time. But don't forget, there will be consequences
½ December 28, 2016
Rebooting Superman might not be the best idea, but this is worth a try.
December 27, 2016
A Trial Hercules-Inspired Superman
½ December 27, 2016
What all other Superman movies should have been
December 25, 2016
I like the plot changes...
December 25, 2016
Not the superman you are used to but that a good thing. It is a fresh new and real look.