Swingers Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

This is one of the indy darlings of the 1990's, and the movie that put John Favreau on the map. I'm not sure how well this movie really plays to modern sentiment regarding perceived masculinity, but it holds up well enough as an independent film.

• Aug 14, 2019

"Swingers" is a charming little buddy movie with great performances from the two leads, Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau. The two characters in this movie just feel so real even when they're being over the top. The conflicts they face and the way they interact on screen is a lot of fun to watch. The movie has decent comedic moments, but I think more than anything it shines in the more dramatic and down to earth ones. I think when the movie first begins, it doesn't quite have a handle on the story but as it progresses it became clear what point this movie was trying to make. This movie really has some heartfelt moments and in the end, it put a smile on my face. It's a light and fun movie with a good heart that I think most people could benefit from.

Aldo G Super Reviewer
    Jul 09, 2019

I love seeing talented filmmaker's early efforts. Doug Liman struck gold here with Jon Favreau's script and the combination of Favreau and Vince Vaughn's acting talents.

• Jul 03, 2019

All about Style from big "S".

All about Style from big "S".

• May 05, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: Go Daddy-O! And 2 of the best movie quotes ever spoken: "Vegas, baby." and "You're so money and you don't even know it."

• Oct 09, 2018

One of my favorite movies ever.

One of my favorite movies ever.

• Jun 06, 2018

This movie is money! Smart, simple, funny (in some moments even hilarious) film about rebound and friendship. Misogynistic for sure: a guys movie for guys, but at the end of it you will have to forgive these lovable characters and these wannabes actors. This is not politic, this are just 90 minutes of good time!

• May 07, 2018

It's like a chick flick for guys...only guys don't watch chick flicks for a reason. This is abysmal and not true to life at all.

• Apr 22, 2018

Neither special nor stupid, Swingers knows it doesn't have high ambitions . . . and that's okay.

• Dec 31, 2017

Good classic comedy-drama featuring young Vaughn and Favreau.

Good classic comedy-drama featuring young Vaughn and Favreau.