Tactical Force - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tactical Force Reviews

July 30, 2016
The best thing about this movie besides Steve Austin is counting the amount of F*** words.
½ August 11, 2015
pretty good (applause). go in expecting a b quality low budget action thriller starring stone cold steve Austin and you will get everything you expected stone cold and his swat troop are under raps and under punishment after a hostage situation goes wrong so they Are forced to train on the weekend with blank guns at a abandoned warehouse long behold the warehouse is the site of the 2 rival gangs who have been sent there to retrieve drugs these 2 gangs hate each other but agree to work together to take down stone colds swat team however crazy things happen and your wondering will stone colds troop make it out of here. this films got stone cold kicking ass. a hot girl. a black Italian villain. a russian villain and a albino sniper and Michael jai white this film has alot I would have preferred it to be a straight forward actioner but it works as a action-thriller poor script and lackluster action doesn't hurt the film highly enjoyable
October 22, 2014
Really well done movie, with a few good twists
September 29, 2014
Another surprise starring Austin with Jai White and it is all good. Another expected flat low budget action flick but with these guys, you cant go no wrong. A recommended drunk party action flick.
September 21, 2014
Yes, I know¬†Tactical Force¬†is a direct-to-DVD action movie, and that often indicates the movie is going to be low budget and terrible ‚?? after all, many action movies that actually make it into theaters are pretty terrible, too.¬† But that¬†doesn‚??t¬†mean that movies like¬†Tactical Force get a pass. Stone Cold Stupid.
February 15, 2014
My concussion must have the best of me. I just liked a movie with Stone Cold Steve Austin. It was seriously good. Highly recommend. Don't hate until you've watched.
½ January 13, 2014
I thought this was ok. the acting was kind of forced if you ask me. Especially by the "bad guys". Some of that was cheesy. It was decent.
August 10, 2013
did wat it said on the tin
August 2, 2013
about what you would expect
July 21, 2013
Terrible dialog, some decent action pieces. Good MMA fight between Jardine and Austin at the end. Tactical Force is "Stone Cold stupid". Michael Jai White is underutilized, but he has one good fight with Shahlavi (Tai Chi 2).
½ June 24, 2013
horrible acting but for some reason I couldnt stop watching because it was fun to make fun of.
March 29, 2013
This movie is the definition of an action b-movie. It's horrible. It's so over the top it fell over and rolled under a bus.

Yet, it's a movie that knows how preposterous it is, and plays up to it every chance it gets. In reality, this movie is a parody of the genera, an if you watch it with that in mind, it's a fun flick. Watch carefully and you can tell everyone, from the writers to the actors to the director, was in on the joke. They knew exactly what they were making and they appear to have had a blast making it the best worst action movie ever.
March 4, 2013
Monday, March 4, 2013

(2011) Tactical Force
ACTION

Straight- to rental low budget actioner starring Steve Austin as Captain Tate leading a small SWAT unit of 4 to an empty warehouse to do some training unbeknowist that below them are some criminal transactions regarding the wherabouts of a briefcase.

The action is lame as well as the second rate performances or lack of action in it is much worst than some made for tv movies.

1/2 out of 4 stars
February 17, 2013
Even though this film had some laughs, it really wasn't "accurately" action packed which through me off on this one!
February 2, 2013
Had some funny moments. But some of it was cheesy and too many changes of situations. It becomes ridiculous after the fifth change.
January 13, 2013
I only watched this because of Steve Austin and Michael Jai White. It wasn't terrible, but not something I'd recommend either. Has really annoying and cheesy cuts between some scenes (it looked like someone viewing a scene on a tablet and swiping to the other scene). Has some good one-liners from Austin and the rest of the cast.
December 10, 2012
Good film...a enjoyable action film that stars Steve Austin as a bad ass swat team captain also starring Michael jai white..as together they work there way out of a abandoned building and get caught up in a gangster meeting...think swat meets bad boys
December 8, 2012
An Austin vehicle which I only saw down to the fact Jai White was also in the cast. Its a simple premise really, a group of SWAT officers use an abandoned warehouse type place for some training. Little do they know two rival criminal groups are having a heated meeting there too. As you can guess this leads to all manner of gunfire related issues and much fisticuffs.

A bit of a shameless 'Die Hard' type action film really, well I say 'Die Hard' but it has been done so many times by almost any action film imaginable. You have all the obligatory stand offs, gun battles, posturing, quick fire dialog, chases, wannabe Rickman status bad guys, the sultry femme fatale and the now regular inclusion of a few (so called) MMA fighters.

Do I need to say the whole thing is cheesy as hell, completely predictable and unoriginal? exactly. I quite liked Michael Eklund's (Ethan Hawke lookalike) slimy character but Shanks is trying way too hard to be a memorable villain. Also love how everybody in this film is a terrible shot lol! and many bullet hits against metal are CGI so that looks poor.

Yep this is a completely trashy throw away action flick but it does what it says on the tin, you get what you expect. If you want mindless fighting and shooting with snappy one liners then this is your ticket. For me Austin doesn't really cut it as a leading man in his own action flick, he just doesn't have...it.
November 20, 2012
A love this movie.
It's a funny stories.
Great action scene's.
The best movie with Stone cold.
The best movie with Micheal Jai White.
A hope that Adamo P. Cultraro will make lots of movie's.