Tatt av Kvinnen (Gone with the Woman) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tatt av Kvinnen (Gone with the Woman) Reviews

April 18, 2012
A story of epic proportions, capturing the way it was during and after the hardships of the civil war.
November 28, 2010
"Love is a complicated thing.."

A man and a woman live in a turbulent relationship where the woman pretty much decides every aspect of their lives. The man doesn't know how to be in charge and lets her make all the decisions until he gets left behind by her and meets another woman. He meets his previous companion and things get ugly.
½ November 17, 2010
mietin oliko elokuva naurettava vai naurattava. päädyin jälkimmäiseen
½ August 28, 2010
I watched this movie three times in a couple of weeks, and I loved it more after each viewing. The weird and awkward personalities are hilarious, the weird situations and dialogue is unforgettable and the actors is just perfect for their roles.
½ August 28, 2010
While in Norway recently, I bought a bunch of Norwegian movie (cheap as I am, none of them cost more than ~$10 :). This one was funny enough, about a guy realizing he's suddenly "seriously" involved with a woman (wait, has she moved in with me?). Funny insight to many typical domestic little familiarities, but the woman turns out to be a bit too whacky for my liking. Thus, the film endeth with the "expected" happy ending, somewhere in Paris (not giving it all away, in case you wanna see it :).
June 5, 2010
I like where this one took me, clever and poignant.
citawijaya
½ May 26, 2010
God, I wanna bitch slap that girl Marianne.. she's annoying as hell..
November 9, 2009
August 22, 2009
This is a strange norwegian movie. It has its moment but the whole movie is not good
July 28, 2009
The loveliest guy in the world (referred to in the credits as "Han," or "He") falls in love with a quirky harpy and goes through thick and thin to try to make the relationship work. The script has little depth and the couple is quite two-dimensional, but these are minor quibbles in such a charming, well-acted and beautifully shot movie. Sweet, clever touches of magical realism add to the movie's charms and prevent it from getting too serious. A gem.
½ June 12, 2009
the relationship and situation looked real, with the scenes and characters just like in the comic book or cartoon movie. very very funny in its funny moments.
May 3, 2009
oke. filmnya emg lumayan lucu...bahkan cinematografinya juga ada beberapa bagian yang unik..
filmnya nyeritain kehidupan laki2 *yg g disebutin namanya* yg biasa aja..
ampe ahirnya diketemu dengan seorang wanita..
intinya film ini nunjukin gimana laki2 ini berjuang up and down ngikutin wanita, yang pada ahirnya bukan wanita yang tepat... *eh spoiler nih.. :D*
hahaha.
satu yang bikin menarik dari 1.5 jam film ini malah ada di karakter Milinda. :)

6.8/10
½ April 10, 2009
this movie shows the horrors of being with the wrong woman, and in this case she is the incarnation of wrong. funny movie but not funny enough to improve my rating.
½ January 6, 2009
Filmen er bra, boka er bedre! Men de har jo gjort det litt bokaktig, så neida, jeg skal ikke klage. Spesielt ikke siden Peter Stormare er med.
December 30, 2008
Ganske underholdende. Forteller-stemme greia i starten var kul, pluss en og annen småting her og der, som får deg til å stusse. Dialogen i filmen er til tider ehm, som om de leser opp dialog fra en bok, eller no. Ganske kult. Det er litt bok-aktig på en måte, gjennom det hele. Og Peter Stormare spiller så klart kult. Med snodig norsk-svensk dialekt. Hu dama er passe irriterende også, og sånn irriterende spontan, kreativ og spesiell.
December 12, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
½ November 30, 2008
Herlig! Svært gode skuespillerprestasjoner!
½ October 26, 2008
En av mine favorittboeker. Jeg forventet mye mindre av den, de har faktisk klart å fange steminger og personligheter fra boka :)
½ October 13, 2008
i love both the movie and the novel. erlend loe is one of my favorite writers!
½ October 5, 2008
Trond is an amazing actor.