Teacher's Pet Reviews

• Apr 21, 2018

so what is the "villain's evil plan?" turn animals into people and what is so bad about this? the main problem i have with this boring movie is that the "villain" isn't evil and yet they act like he's a psychopathic mass murderer when he HELPS THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!! so what if he's a little crazy and knows what he wants? that's not what being a bad guy is!!! I know science abuses animals a lot but there is never any evidence that says they were being harmed so fuck this movie it is an insult to science and extremely idiotic. oh and the songs suck.

• Jul 19, 2017

Harmless, but more of a TV Special

Harmless, but more of a TV Special

• Jun 05, 2016

Teachers Pet is witty, charming, and has a great soundtrack

Teachers Pet is witty, charming, and has a great soundtrack

• May 19, 2016

Teacher's Pet does have its fine scenes and it's solidly acted, but I still never found its story or characters to be interesting whatsoever and it is a typical movie based on a TV show with such low-quality animation and just horrendous character designs. I understand that some may like it, but it just wasn't for me.

• Nov 29, 2015

Teacher's Pet is breezy, fun and streets ahead of it's TV series counterpart.

Teacher's Pet is breezy, fun and streets ahead of it's TV series counterpart.

• Sep 04, 2015

Teachers Pet is a simple film. Topped with simple,yet classic animation,comedic jokes,and very solid story. Teachers Pet will make you go dog gone. Review by Logan Cornn.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Dec 09, 2014

The movie which concludes the Teacher's Pet series. I simply love the weird, zany and trippy animation. The characters are great and lots of laughters were had. The plot is a modern variation of Pinocchio which was actually really quite well done. The Teacher's Pet movie is a wonderful film for children and adult alike.

• Sep 09, 2014

Haven't even heard of this show till I seen 2 or 4 episodes. It's weird, but in a good way. Not Disney's best, but it's still enjoyable to watch as Cats Don't Dance. Plus, I'll also mention Gary Baseman. Good to see you still work, like your upcoming documentary about the Holocaust and Ukraine. I'm really looking forward to see it. Story: 7/10 Animation: 7/10 Characters: 7/10 Songs: 8/10 Total: 7.5/10

• Jul 03, 2014

Not awful, but it's still pretty annoying and even kind of unsettling in its execution at times. There are way better kid's movies out there; I can't believe this one got a theatrical release. It feels much more like a TV special than cinematic material.

• Apr 09, 2014

Good movie. Funny, smart, good voice work, great adaptation of the show.

Good movie. Funny, smart, good voice work, great adaptation of the show.