Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie Reviews

• Aug 18, 2020

Oh yeah it was radical dude and funny and crazy

Oh yeah it was radical dude and funny and crazy

• Jul 11, 2020

A classic that captures the best of the comics and the cartoon and puts them together.

• Jun 22, 2020

Really funny good story and it's just awsome

Really funny good story and it's just awsome

• Jun 16, 2020

a 5 star movie as a kid. now not so much.

a 5 star movie as a kid. now not so much.

• Jun 02, 2020

Classic childhood favorite. Turtles 1 and 2 from the early 90s still hold up and hold my attention 30 years later!

• May 15, 2020

If you grew up in the 80s and 90s, then I know you love this movie still to this day. How has it been 30 years and still they can't make a better TMNT movie then this one. The costumes may look somewhat silly but this is the best take on the turtles and a great adaption from the comics. It's sad parents complained and this is the last dark turtles movie we had. The movie is still fun to watch to this day.

• Apr 27, 2020

The critics are wrong. This movie will always be rad.

The critics are wrong. This movie will always be rad.

• Apr 19, 2020

FINALLY!!!! I been waiting for this for two decades to get this dvd. this TMNT 1990 version is way better than the remake I mean all the fans should watch this movie instead the storyline is amazing just like in the comics, they focus about turtles and splinter talked about the art of invisibility, Casey and April have a wonderful chemistry, and the battle between the shredder and the foot clan was pure badass so take dat Michael Bay 3 and a half stars.

• Apr 14, 2020

Its a very good movie. its just like the comics, only its been tone down. its a very good game.

• Apr 10, 2020

Absolute Classic! creature effects that put most movies to shame after it. Great music, Great Story, Great Fight scenes