Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

• 2d ago

It will probably satisfy hardcore friends of the franchise, but those eager for something new may be disappointed.

• 2d ago

Not as bad as people said. Within the first 5-10 minutes, this movie changed the whole Terminator franchise. While it does then make all the other sequels (and shows) pointless it was interesting and presented something new to the franchise that was not completely repetitive.

• 2d ago

Muy buena trama, excelente elenco y una buena continuación después de Terminator 2. Gracias por volver James Cameron.

• 3d ago

Если не считать что фильм продолжение легендарного терминатора, то в целом он получился на уровне обычных, одноразовых фильмов от безымянных режиссёров. Однако если учесть то, как он подавался и преподносился на фоне того что мы увидели, то выходит что зрителю просто соврали, скормив некачественную подделку. Создатели просто уничтожили своего терминатора в угоду массовых трендов, ради самих массовых трендов.

• Kevin
    3d ago

Another example of no talent movie makers trying to reinvent someone else’s story to fit their social narrative.

• 4d ago

Absoluter Bullshit. Nur zum fremdschämen der Film.08/15 Handlung wo nicht zieht und peinlich ohne Ende der Film.War einer meiner wenn nicht sogar dass mieseste Kinoerlebnis.

• 5d ago

I'm mixed in this one. I appreciate that Linda Hamilton and Arnold returned, but I wish there had been a better idea behind it. My problem with this movie is the same I have with a lot of JJ Abrams' movies (Star Wars: [7: The Force Awakens / 9: Rise of Skywalker], Star Trek: Into Darkness), which I consider bad. The problem is that this movie is a remake of a previous movie, rather than an original work, is very derivative. All these old and new, well-casted and talented people with potential, all wasted on a reenactment -remake of a better film. Even if I think Dark Fate is better than those due to at least bringing a bit more new ideas. Those new ideas are quickly forgotten. Like the machines replacing humans tease of a new industrial Revolution (and the quite obvious yet missed fear of Latino migrants replacing Americans the same way). Or the marriage of the new Terminator, or the Death of Jhon Connor. All this neat new ideas are sidelined in favor of re-doing Terminator 1 and 2, again with a road chase, ending in some Power Plant/ factory (). I feel like those movies, should had skipped this movie and instead started with the direct-sequel to this movie. We have the originals to familiarize ourselves with the originals, specially in the streaming era. Sequels are for new things. Hell even if Dark Fate is better directed and written, at least Salvation and Genysis were trying new things. Even of they failed at them. I don't know, I feel this remake Sequels all fail to justifiy their existance.

• 6d ago

The movie was awesome interesting and intriguing. Great conclusion to the First Terminator story and to continue the war with a whole new beginning and new tech for the robots. Very creative !!!

• Jul 08, 2020

I liked the look of the new terminator. But killing off Connor and having a new lead which just didn't live up to it was rather disappointing.

• Jul 08, 2020