Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

• Brent S
    17m ago

Even worse than Genisys They brought back Sarah Connor for this? Devoid of any redeeming qualities.

• TAMILA H
    19m ago

Good action. Old school feel.

Good action. Old school feel.

• Stephanie C
    20m ago

Stellar performances, hilarious, high excitement!!!

Stellar performances, hilarious, high excitement!!!

action packed. no dull moment. not much substance though

action packed. no dull moment. not much substance though

• 1h ago

Too much boom boom boom bomb bomb bomb shoot shoot shoot. Too much death. Just not my cup of tea. But I love the short hair girl hahaha.

• Debra
    1h ago

Typical fast paced action. Not as much substance as some of the other similar movies.

• 1h ago

Better then T3, T3, & T5. It looks fresh and there is tension and humor! Recommend to watch! And yes....I'm BIG fan of Terminator 2!

• 2h ago

Disappointed. Female version of Dolph Lundgren was +/- ok. Arnie's signature laconic jokes were good. Everything else in this film sucks.

• Delia P
    2h ago

Love the whole franchise so of course I had to see this one, loved every minute!

• Typh
    2h ago

I liked that it had the original characters John, Sarah, and Arnold. I didn't like that they killed John and changed the story line because it makes it seem like it will always be a reoccurring issue no matter how many times you kill the savior.