Reviews

• 1d ago

This movie was sub par. Although I like the character Grace. The movie was just too woke for me. A lot of unnecessary dialogue that is a waste of time. Dani I can't even take serious as the leader of a new resistance. Her performance was stale. Apparently This movie was all about trying to reach an obvious target audience. The action was pretty good. But a lot of things were just jumbled and confusing.

• 1d ago

Terminator: Dark Fate delivers a complete reboot of the franchise and satisfies with the best film in the series since T2.

• 2d ago

Although it seems to retread a few Terminator movie tropes here and there, I found this incarnation to be quite enjoyable. Full of heart stopping action and well cast, injected with some fresh ideas, this movie easily overshadows the confusion of the past, "sequels" and it delivers!

• Nov 25, 2021

Awful, how to destroy franchises 101

Awful, how to destroy franchises 101

• Nov 22, 2021

I had high hopes for this one but it just seems like a poor woman's regurgitation of terminator genysis and even a cameo by Arnie couldn't make this a good movie or a hobbit sized saviour of the planet. Too many things just pop up out of nowhere to save the day that it becomes laughable in the end . This ended up seeming like a budget reboot of the franchise that didn't work at all. So sad.

• Nov 21, 2021

Better than the last 2 or 3 movies, but still not quite up to the level it would take to generate enough enthusiasm, for this reboot to fully rebound

• Nov 20, 2021

At this point, I'm sick and tired of the constant rebooting of the "Terminator" franchise. This film once again rewrites the timeline, though does it on a much more dramatic and nonsensical scale. With James Cameron, the director of the originals, behind this film, and the original cast returning, I thought that there was no way he could mess this up. Alas, I was wrong: the action sequences are horrendous, the CGI is decent at best though overdone, the acting and story feel very muddled, and, although I love Schwarzenegger, Hamilton, and Davis, they just did not do that good in this film. The plot is one of the worst I've seen, rendering every other "Terminator" movie useless and once again annihilating the timeline for no reason. Overall, "Terminator: Dark Fate" is the worst of the "Terminator" movies to date and I just can't see how much worse they can get.

• Nov 15, 2021

Though it doesn't sound like a huge compliment, this latest Terminator sequel is definitely the best since T2. It's hard not to love the fun and well helmed action flick. Audiences who just want a fun action movie are bound to have a blast as it definitely holds up in this department with impressive action sequences that boast some relatively good visuals. Adding onto to this was some solid performances, including a returning Linda Hamilton, that is guaranteed to put a smile on any fan's face. Unfortunately the film does suffer slightly from a recycled plot, with characters that feel too familiar to really care for. Additionally the film itself just isn't very well paced. It is also worth mentioning the questionable writing decisions that will probably disappoint long time fans, as well as inconsistent and overreliance on shoddy CGI at times. 7/10

• Nov 14, 2021

Terminator Dark Fate is the direct continuation to Terminator 2 and has the creative mind of James Cameron like the first 2 films which helps this film grow than some other sequels after T2. The film sees the return of Linda Hamilton as well and Arnold is living his role one more time. And there is a lot of change in the storyline related to the villains. The action and CGI is great and the ending is pretty emotional and the climax will pump you up. But there are some flaws. 1st of all the opening scene destroys 35-40 % climax of T2 which is a bad thing for a sequel to do. The film's starting has a lot of Spanish language which wouldn't appeal to general audience. All in all an entertaining blockbuster with some faults.

• Nov 05, 2021

Average action movie. This time Arnold was the best actor of the movie. I don't believe that Cameron really focused on this. Shows almost none of his genius. Felt like movie by committee. Committee's always produce mediocrity.