The Almost Man Reviews

• Jul 28, 2014

Grow up Henrik. Same goes for everything about this film. Had a very adolescent feeling in it's writing and directing. But it certainly had some funny moments that I appreciated. And the relationship between Henrik and his wife was rather touching.

• Nov 11, 2013

A film with some potential and it varies from pretty good to pretty bad. It's mostly funny, but I see it as a drama. The couple we meet here have some humor together that is pretty unique and creates a somewhat great chemistry, but there is some darker undertones here. After a while the entire movie often gives me an unpleasant feeling. I'm not sure if it is a good feature or not, but something gets me. For me, in my age, it feels relateable - a quite sad thing at times. Some memorable stuff, mostly flatened stuff that will go by easily. Darn stupid actions from the lead guy kills it a bit and he is in general a very unsympathic and awkward dude it seems. That's not fitting here. 5 of 10 boogers.

• Jun 04, 2013

sepintas mirip sama kelakuan jason segel di jeff, who lives at home.

sepintas mirip sama kelakuan jason segel di jeff, who lives at home.

• Apr 29, 2013

Ikke den helt store filmen...

Ikke den helt store filmen...