The Closet Reviews

• Feb 13, 2021

A film that is definitely worth watching with a good story and a relatively good atmosphere. Definitely don't expect a movie hit, but you certainly won't be bored or at least I wasn't bored. It's not a movie where there is a lot of blood and film effects, but it's a cool horror movie and you're sure to find your fans who love ghost horror. And the film's conclusion was also quite successful, about how some people can be cruel to their own children. I definitely recommend this film to anyone who likes ghost horror movies.

• Jan 04, 2021

Eh... I wasn't all that engaged. I kept stopping and starting it until I finally finished the whole story.