The Dark Knight Reviews

• 2d ago

my favourie movie of all time .

my favourie movie of all time .

• 6d ago

This movie tops my list when it comes to my favorite movie with my favorite director, this movie is one of the greatest movies of all time, great screenplay, great direction and when it comes to acting OMG heath ledger just hit it out of the park

• 6d ago

Simply one of the best.

Simply one of the best.

• Dec 08, 2019

Great movie the best villian performance ever the best joker Heath Ledger best role ever 👍👍👍

Still unforgettable , 10 years on

Still unforgettable , 10 years on

• Dec 08, 2019

Heath Ledger's awe-inspiring performance completely carries this film. He steals every scene he is in, and during every scene he isn't in you are simply just waiting for him to show up on screen again. The film slows down at some points, but is ultimately thrilling to watch due to the strong and exciting performances.

• Dec 07, 2019

The story is excellent, and the characters are written and acted in an especially powerful way. This is a rare film that crosses over from being a great comic book film into being a great film in general.

• Dec 05, 2019

Joker is the best of all.

Joker is the best of all.

• Dec 04, 2019

Heath Ledgers GREAT, FANTASTIC, AMAZING. And the pasing was just Perfect, not a single boring moment. Perfect scene lengths and keept you exited all through.

• Dec 03, 2019

A near perfect comic book film, the best to date and probably will continue to be the best for the foreseeable future. My one critic is that we could've got more of the Joker. The returning cast from Batman Begins are all great once again, Aaron Eckhart comes in and also plays a great role in the film as both Harvey Dent and Two Face. Elements of the cinematography were definitely an upgrade on Batman Begins, also Gotham just looked all round better in this than Batman Begins. The opening Joker bank scene may go down as one of the best ever opening scenes to any movie, it's truly phenomenal and straight away the audience gets a feel for the amazing Heath Ledgers joker. This film arguably has the best solo performance by any actor of all time. Heath Ledgers joker is iconic, it stun's but also terrify's the audience. When in his presence during the film, the atmosphere completely changes and that's down to Heath Ledgers performance, truly legendary.