The Death of Superman Reviews

• Oct 31, 2020

Esta muy buena, y lo mejor de todo es q no tiene nada de homosexualidad, no como algunas peliculas animadas de DC.

• Aug 30, 2020

Pretty good dc animated movie.

Pretty good dc animated movie.

• Aug 24, 2020

im kinda happy that superman dies in this one

im kinda happy that superman dies in this one

• Jun 11, 2020

#TheDeathofSuperman #MovieReview: 8/10 Pros: Awesome voice cast Well-animated, directed Fun action Great love story Deep character moments The Justice League Lots of cool cameos Cons: Rainn Wilson's Lex Luthor didn't work for me Somewhat corny; definitely too familiar

• Jun 02, 2020

I thought it would be pointless after Superman: Doomsday years ago, however the emotional weight and great voicework make it a great experience, even if I wish they would have used the JLA from the comics.

• May 26, 2020

It's a tale as old as time, Superman vs Doomsday, so nothing new to be expected. The animation is solid, the story is predictable, and the subtle jokes are funny. It however sets up for the next film quite quite well (Reign of Supermen)!

• May 23, 2020

In the DCAU its mostly been Batman at the center of the universe cool that Superman got some love.

• May 20, 2020

I'm a big fan of SuperMan 😀

I'm a big fan of SuperMan 😀

• May 10, 2020

This was a good one. Does Doomsday better than Batman v Superman did.

This was a good one. Does Doomsday better than Batman v Superman did.

• May 06, 2020