The Dilemma Reviews

• Feb 23, 2019

While Vince Vaughn and Kevin James do not have the best chemistry in this movie it is very refreshing seeing Kevin James act in a more adult comedy rather than an Adam Sandler comedy and it was easy to see why it flopped at the box office. Not one of Ron Howard's best movies but not his worst either. Winona Ryder was in this for some reason and thank God she has Stranger Things to act in.

• Nov 07, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.

• Mar 28, 2018

The Dilemma is a dilemma within itself, having a great cast but not knowing what to do with them.

• Feb 17, 2018

This movie was hardly funny and hardly enjoyable, pretty cingeworthy at most parts. The entire movie plot could have been avoided from the very beginning but gets dragged out unnecessarily. Not recommended

• Mar 17, 2017

Muy buena peli,muy interesante,y entretenida 8/10

Muy buena peli,muy interesante,y entretenida 8/10

• Mar 11, 2017

Pretty depressing overall. Expected better. Required a significant investment of time to watch. I was hoping to laugh but it wasn't funny.

• Dec 25, 2016

It's actually pretty funny and charming, but too akward to say it's good.

It's actually pretty funny and charming, but too akward to say it's good.

• Aug 13, 2016

I think I laughed a total of two times, maybe. Maybe this would've gone over better if it wasn't marketed as a comedy.

• Jun 13, 2016

The Dilemma is more of a drama film than a comedy film. When I first saw this movie it was horrible. Vince Vaughn was horrible in this movie and it is probably his worst movie yet. I would not suggest this movie.

• Apr 29, 2016

While Kevin James and Vince Vaughn are both hit or miss actors this is a comedy that is more style over substance