The Game Plan Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

If it wasn't for the slow start, and spending a little too long establishing that Joe is a selfish jerk (Okay we get it already) then this could be a truly great movie. It's not without it's heartwarming moments and gave me a few decent laughs, you just have to struggle through the first half and you will come out the end smiling.

• Dec 19, 2019

I do not agree with the criticism that they gave to training Pope is a comedy with jokes for young people and adults, also has good performance on the part of the rock and has a deep history that could happen. I give it a 7/10 and consider that even more.

• Dec 04, 2019

A feel good movie for your children that doesn't quite taste the same as an adult. As much as I want Dwayne Johnson to stop making Fast and Furious films, I immensely grateful that he moved on from these movies in a short time. Even though I do think it's better than The Pacifier, it's not by much.

• Nov 24, 2019

Such a cute and funny movie don't know why it only has a 29%

Such a cute and funny movie don't know why it only has a 29%

• Sep 15, 2019

Why does this movie have such awful female characters? Why are all the men in this film bumbling idiots? They all suffer from the Ray Romano complex. This movie is unwatchable. Every character, line is as predictable as the last. This film is more focused on portraying women as good and men as bad then it is sticking to it's own plot. The Rock's acting is the only positive here.

• May 20, 2019

The game plan is a comedy and an animation film. it's a great movie that talks about a dad, his daughter and his boring girlfriend. This film is excellent because it makes me wonder ...

• Mar 14, 2019

As corny and cliche as it really is, I can't help but enjoy this father-daughter movie, that I think is a breath of fresh air in showing the (to quote the movie directly) the "power" or rather "importance" of the father.

• Jan 05, 2019

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has natural charisma for the role, which makes the film decently fun for younger viewers, but for everyone else; The Game Plan is a generic, poorly written Disney comedy.

• Sep 12, 2018

The Game Plan benefits from The Rock's charm, a couple of laughs and a decent amount of effort put into it but the plot is so generic and the script so predictable that this Disney comedy will be a forgettable entry in their long filmography.

• Jun 10, 2018