The Guilt Trip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Guilt Trip Reviews

½ June 5, 2017
enjoyed this one and thought that they worked well together, look forward to a sequel
January 6, 2017
It's surprisingly sweet and a nice departure from Rogan's usual pot smoking man child routine but the script is pretty weak and lacks a concrete through line
December 3, 2016
I can understand both the son and the mother's opinion and I just thought it's such a good and heartwarming movie.
November 17, 2016
If you like the movie Funny People than you'll like this movie
½ October 5, 2016
Yeah, alright and a little different with some sweet moments and good performances.
August 20, 2016
Better than I expected. Seth Rogen plays his predictable comedic role.
August 19, 2016
Some good moments but not a great film. Wouldn't class it as a comedy really.
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
The only reason I wanted to watch this was because I love Seth Rogan, But don't expect it to be a regular Rogan film because you will be very dissapointed, It's a cute movie that has very few laughs but grows on you, Seth and Barbra play their parts well and gel almost instantly, It's a comedy you could watch with your mum just don't expect allot of laughs, It's as good as it was ever going to be with some harmless fun to be had.
July 1, 2016
The Guilt Trip is an okay movie. This movie has some laughs and is somewhat entertaining. However, this is not one of Seth Rogen's best movies. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
June 28, 2016
Low key cute movie. Seth Rogen is so bland yet vintage Rogen at the same time. Streisand does well in her role.
June 9, 2016
It's pretty horrible for a comedy because it's not funny at all. But I was surprised at how honest the movie was at describing a mother-son relationship/parent-child relationship. This movie has its moments and character developments. So overall, not too terrible.
½ May 27, 2016
Grade: B. I liked it. 'Twas pretty funny.
April 6, 2016
Well... 'HILARIOUS"... NOT.
½ April 4, 2016
A little funny but had a hard time keeping me watching
March 15, 2016
La unión de Barbra Streisand y Seth Rogen no es lo que uno podría esperar. La historia de un ingeniero químico que se embarca en un largo viaje en auto con su mamá sobreprotectora, no llega a ser la comedia alocada que pudo haber sido el producto de esta mezcla de actores. Sin embargo, la cinta tiene corazón, y Streisand se ve relajada y llega a tener momentos muy cómicos. Curiosamente, Rogen es el personaje serio (!). Recomendada para ver el día de la madre.
February 14, 2016
Incredibly boring I kept waiting for Seth rogen to be funny but it never happened
February 6, 2016
Disappointingly, this just doesn't work.
January 29, 2016
I don't know why this movie got bad reviews. I thought it was so cute and entertaining. Not movie theater worthy but a good renter. Barbara is great!
January 13, 2016
A superbly mediocre and safe comedy; Rogen knows better than this.
½ December 5, 2015
The Guilt Trip is a disappointing film. It is about Andy Brewster who is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime. Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Anne Fletcher did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.