The Happytime Murders - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Happytime Murders Reviews

January 15, 2019
I love Melissa McCarthy. But this was the worse movie of hers Ive ever seen: I hope to god this never happens again and it doesnt mean the decline of her movies.
January 14, 2019
Every joke fell flat. The puppetry was pointless. The mystery itself was surprisingly intriguing.
½ January 14, 2019
I loved the show. If you have a really sick, twisted, and demented sense of humor, you'll love it. :)
½ January 14, 2019
One of the worst movies of the year.Uncomfortably offensive in the worst way possible.
½ January 13, 2019
Swearing and raunchy humor does not ehlp a film that feels like a rehash of who framed roger rabbit, a far superior detective comedy.
January 13, 2019
dog lovers who let they're dogs chew up they're toys will laugh at the puppet and the little dogs scene. its an enjoyable raunchy comedy for adults, long overdue. i'm buying a copy.
½ January 13, 2019
I've read that this was in the running for worst movie of 2018 and I have to say it comes awfully close. It was slightly amusing at times, but for the most part it's pretty bad. Corny dialogue and just a stupid movie in general. It's like a barely funny unrated SNL skit that's gone on way too long.
"you forgot your carrot"
January 13, 2019
The movie was good you people are just mean
½ January 12, 2019
I'm not sure this raunch and filth could get any more disgusting and perverted. The description lives up to its name with muppets swearing, killing, sexing it up, and much more seedy behavior. The movie definitely is lacking in humor. And, of course, they abuse the name of Jesus Christ and God all throughout the movie. There is nothing happy or classy about this repugnant story.
January 11, 2019
Uber funny.... See it with a friend...You'll cackle... Don't pay attention to the Get off my lawn reviews... It's funny AF...
January 9, 2019
Not for everyone, but hilarious if that´┐ 1/2(TM)s your kind of humor. Look forward to seeing more out of Henson Alternative!
January 8, 2019
Surprised by how much I enjoyed this. Puppetry was mind blowing.
January 8, 2019
Noir/buddy cop comedy with charm and humor. Was more enjoyable than other reviews let on. You will know if you will like the movie by the trailer. Doesn't dive into the puppet side of society enough for me, but you get the idea. While not laugh out loud funny, I was entertained by much of the humor.
January 7, 2019
I laughed a lot, probably too much. But sometimes you just want to be entertained. It is crude and childish and maybe on another day I would have hated it.
January 6, 2019
My thoughts on this film was on both sides of liking it and disliking it. The story I thought was very well planned and as an idea was good but the quality of the film was awful.
January 4, 2019
This was one of the best movies ever! If you think other wise seek treatment or just bury your head in the sand somewhere, your whiny opinions are not welcome, get a life.
January 4, 2019
Very funny, good combination of human and puppet.
Woukd recommend watching it x
January 3, 2019
This movie doesn't really know it's audience... it's not for adults or kids, teens would hate it, no one who likes either puppets or cartoons would enjoy the SAME puppet joke over and over. Melissa McCarthy just playing herself (an angry fatty that is hard on the eyes and the ears) also is not a box office draw. This just made me bored and sad, it wasn't as disgusting as I had heard from reviews, not really shocking as much as lame & stupid. The same movie with a g or pg rating and a likable lead actress would have probably done A LOT better.
January 2, 2019
For a comedy, not very funny.