The House of Tomorrow Reviews

• Mar 25, 2020

Loved it. Great coming of age movie.

Loved it. Great coming of age movie.

• Mar 23, 2020

There's a plot here commendable for a film but this is slightly lacking. There's friendship and purpose in here but it's through awkward naivety that reigns.

• Dec 26, 2019

While I didn't love the book, I was still intrigued enough to see it play out on the screen (casting Nick Offerman didn't hurt). Thought the same guy from Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns played Jared — turns out it's his brother, Alex Wolff. Solid acting saved this movie, especially Asa Butterfield in the lead, which made it a delightful watch.

• Aug 30, 2019

I definitely want to wacth the movie

I definitely want to wacth the movie

• Mar 18, 2019

House of Tomorrow, me dejó con un sin sabor... le faltó algo... aun lo estoy pensando

• Feb 13, 2019

Nice little Indie flick about growing up.

Nice little Indie flick about growing up.

• Jan 16, 2019

Interesting movie, saw it on the plane some time ago although I can't remember it in detail!

• Aug 24, 2018

Watch it. Or do not. It's basically the same one way or another. Formulaic and deja vu-istic in every possible way, Although I have to admit: the fact that Burstyn and the designer Buckminster Fuller were friends in real life is pretty cool.

• Aug 18, 2018

The biggest issue I had with "The House of Tomorrow" wasn't that I've seen movies like it done before, but that I've seen movies like it done better.

• Aug 05, 2018

This charming coming of age story takes its characters serious by focusing on the strange way of growing up, through divorce, music and disease.