The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 Reviews

½ February 20, 2017
pretty much what you'd expect...
February 18, 2017
The last film in the Hunger Games series of films is certainly it's most intense. After waking me up with part 1 of Mockingjay after a very boring Catching Fire, the movie concludes with a manhunt, the hunters being hunted, revolution, and vindication. Provides lots of interesting questions about who is guilty of what. The whole series of these films was fun to watch,
½ February 11, 2017
Pretty good, though kind of a drawn out ending.
½ February 11, 2017
It's a while since I saw the previous film and I can't even remember how many films there have been in the series let alone remember what's happened in them all so when the film had talky bits, of which there were many, I was struggling a bit, still watched it for the action though. As a footnote this also has the longest end credits I've ever come across at 12 minutes!!
½ February 7, 2017
Finally it's over. Weak storyline overall
February 5, 2017
Ruined the books. Nothing but smoke and bombs and little acting..
½ February 4, 2017
Interesting finish to the series that had a few surprises, but, not as many as the earlier ones. What's next in the series?
January 29, 2017
Mockingjay Part 2 is a very dark and grim conclusion the epic franchise. This has got to be my favorite movie right now. First of all, I wouldn't recommend this movie for kids who haven't seen this movie for a family-fun movie night. Also, if you haven't seen the franchise and don't like gory stuff and jump scares that will make you jump out of your seat, wait for the DVD. Mockingjay delivers a perfect storyline throughout the whole movie. It definitely will make you jump out of your seats for some parts. If you cry at movies you'll cry. Jennifer was top knotch through the whole movie. Overall it was a great finale.
½ January 24, 2017
An end worthy of the series.
January 23, 2017
When I went to see It, I wasn't very excited for it, well, at least is not No Maze Run a Lot. There had some moments but is notably inferior to the first 2 films. In this case, I read the books and they didn't change almost nothing, points for faithfulness to the source material.
January 20, 2017
Dramatic conclusion to the series. It ends as it should.
January 7, 2017
Meh. It was ok. Not nearly as interesting as the first two but ok. Worth is to see how the story ends but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.
½ January 6, 2017
Meilleur film que la 1ère partie de cette finale, mais ça fait du bien que ce soit terminé. Ça reste tout de même un bon film, avec un fin prévisible, dans la lignée de tous les précédents.
January 4, 2017
A little slow moving for the finale. Was hoping for more.
January 1, 2017
jennifer lawrence you did it again !
maybe this is not the best end, i'm not agree with divide the movie in two parts
but OMG! i loved all of the movie the actors the incredible action scenes the vissual effects and the characters obviouslly
December 31, 2016
While perhaps a bit too dark and grim and ends up with a bit too many jumpscares, The Hunger Games Mockingjay- Part 2 still boasts some thrilling action sequences and powerful performances from Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and the rest of the cast lead to the Games coming to an ultimately satisfying conclusion.
December 22, 2016
just not intrested it does not sound like me
½ December 18, 2016
Scrivo la medesima recensione sia per la parte 1 che per la parte 2, visto che i due capitoli risultano assolutamente omogenei.

Il film mantiene il tono convincente ed originale che è caratterizzato tutta la saga e quando finalmente si giunge all'epilogo, non si rimane delusi.

Il regista e gli attori principali a mio parere sono riusciti anche nell'intento di raccontare bene i momenti più delicati e drammatici della storia, tant'è che mi sono senti abbastanza coinvolto nelle vicissitudini nelle quali incappano i vari personaggi.

Tutto sommano quindi, pur non avendo letto i libri, ho trovato la saga di The Hunger Games trasposta cinematograficamente un lavoro convincente e ben realizzato.
½ December 18, 2016