The Incredible Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Reviews

Page 1 of 1997
½ May 19, 2018
It's the worst mcu movie but it's still got a awesome fight scene
May 17, 2018
Puede no gustarme el diseño de Hulk en la película, y el hecho de que cambien el transfondo sobre salvar a un amigo por lo de resucitar el proyecto del súpersoldado, puesto que le quita algo de feeling a la historia de Banner, pero lo compensan con creces los escenarios, las actuaciones excelentes, Betty Ross y el ritmo del film, que te deja sin aliento. No es la mejor pero tampoco la peor, y en retrospectiva, es parte del rompexabezas que hace que todo tenga sentido en el UCM, Así que es diversión pura.
May 16, 2018
Not sure why this movie is hated. Not the most entertaining film but certainly enjoyable.
May 16, 2018
The Incredible Hulk was a pretty good movie, but I would have to say that it's my least favorite MCU movie.
May 16, 2018
The least liked movie of MCU.Dont get why...really fun...Ed Norton is awesome as always
May 12, 2018
Rebooting the popular eponymous character for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, "The Incredible Hulk" is an improvement over the hero's last adaptation to the big screen, but not quite a memorable film compared to the rest of the franchise or the superhero genre in general. When an experiment that is supposed to make humans immune to gamma radiation goes wrong, Dr. Bruce Banner is transformed into the Hulk, a green-skinned, powerful beast that is very angry and dangerous. Banner tries to keep control, but when General Thunderbolt Ross sends a special forces team led by power-hungry Emil Blonsky to track him down and capture him, there is nothing else that he can do other than turn into that monster to defend himself. Edward Norton shows off his range with his amazing performance as Banner, even though I'm perfectly fine with the fact that he got recast in later films. The villain is utterly forgettable and unremarkable. There is some weird editing throughout the film that may be distracting. The visual effects are solid for a movie that came out a decade ago. Despite its flaws, this Louis Leterrier-directed film, is still a mostly solid and fun, kinda generic action flick, which might not be a must-see, but it's not a waste of time either.
May 11, 2018
After the movie of 2003, the fans of the character will love the movie.
May 9, 2018
Despite being one of the weakest of the MCU films, it still overcomes its mediocre acting and occasional dullness with compelling characters and exhilarating action.
½ May 8, 2018
"The Incredible Hulk" makes up for that 2003 Hulk movie we all pretend didn't happen.
½ May 7, 2018
A huge step up from its predecessor. The Incredible Hulk is a solid send up to the many classic Hulk "fugitive" storylines, even if the effects are not up to par with the other Marvel movies and some may find the narrative a little on the thin side.
May 6, 2018
Under Rated early MCU entry that I just rewatched over the weekend. very cool villain in Abomination (Tim Roth). I wish Universal would try to make another stand alone Hulk movie in the MCU.
May 2, 2018
I like hulk fight ed norton
the abomination it was good
May 1, 2018
Good stuff! Much better than the Ang Lee version. Action is top notch especially the final fight. I can't wait for the bluray version which will contain 70 minutes of extra footage. This would be 4 stars aside from it sagging a little too much in the middle of the film.
May 1, 2018
So this happened, a bit to much of the formulaic superhero film. Largely not considered as an "MCU" film, with good reason.
½ April 28, 2018
I feel this Film is very underrated. Edward Norton is Excellent as Bruce Banner/The Hulk The Story is Immersive, You could say this was like The Marvel Cinematic Universe's Monster Movie. And this is Stil my favorite version of Hulk to date. Mark Ruffalo is a better Bruce Banner, But Edward Norton will always be The Incredible Hulk to me. (Now all we need is for Marvel to buy the right for solo Hulk movies back and get another one.)
April 27, 2018
Need a nothother one
April 25, 2018
was better than Iexpected but dosnt quite fit whith the MCU but was fun and reeling dose a good job of developing Bruce Banner, and the hulk. Plus the villian was fun which is not common in the MCU.
April 25, 2018
I actually liked it. I don't see why it has such a low score. The Hulk is great. My only complaint is that I wish they'd go back through the movie and edit in Mark Ruffalo for a little actor continuity.
½ April 24, 2018
It's the second installment in the MCU, and it's a decent enough one. It's nothing compared to other MCU movies, but it's certainly not bad. It's just a fun, action-packed movie, with nothing too special about it.
April 23, 2018
A 'requel' that keeps the good stuff of the first film and reboots the rest for a better cinematic experience.
Page 1 of 1997