The Incredible Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Reviews

Page 1 of 1993
July 20, 2017
Not a great addition to the MCU, but it's still a satisfying addition, even with a lot of flaws it has.
July 18, 2017
The Incredible Hulk I feel is an under rated movie. It has plenty of action and down time. But it does has some bad things. The bad version of Hulk comes at the last 20 minutes and that's where most of the action is. The climax was also a little boring. And there were other minor details that don't really change the story. Everything else was pretty good though, the Hulk looked real, the story for the most part, and most of the characters. If you are a Marvel fan then you should see this movie.
July 16, 2017
AMAZING. I love this movie. the hulk is a BEAST. great overall movie with a great story, awesome action, INCREDIBLE score. multiple goosebumps scenes. very moving love story. two of his roars gave me super chills. he was scary. I love Edward Norton as Bruce banner. I really wish they kept him in the subsequent movies. This is my favorite pre-avengers marvel movie (5 viewings)
July 15, 2017
It's entertaining enough just for the Hulk action but don't expect anything mind blowing
July 13, 2017
Not bad at all. Ed Norton is awesome and the Hulk fucks shut up. I like the cameo by Lou.
July 12, 2017
I really enjoyed it.
½ July 10, 2017
Amazing power play by Edward Norton, but the superhero only smashes things, and the story is too short-lived
July 9, 2017
I think things one of the most underrated movies of all time.
July 5, 2017
Maybe not the Hulk we deserve, but it nails the mayhem and carnage aspect perfectly.
½ June 24, 2017
Edward Norton is really good in the role, but hulk movies have never been that great. As well I keep forgetting that this movie is a part of the MCU.

6.7/10
½ June 18, 2017
Though considerably an improvement over the 2003 Hulk movie, The INCREDIBLE HULK does great in violence in addition to audio and visual effects but otherwise this movie has little brain power or speech capabilities much like the Hulk itself and the titular hero otherwise comes out more like a humanoid Godzilla (green skin, angry, loud roar, strong, HATES the military) and so this movie continues to prove that Marvel can't invent as many of their own ideas as can their favorite targets for plagiarism DC and Star Wars.
June 17, 2017
This movie I don't blame for having stale parts. Once again just sort of meh. I give this movie some gruff though because it's the second movie under the MCU cast with an actor who quit the franchise anyway. (kind of glad about that though) Still has great visuals and even though Edward Norton isn't as good as Mark Ruffalo, he does okay like the rest of the cast.
½ June 16, 2017
The Incredible Hulk is fine for what it is. Everybody is great as there character (even though Mark Ruffollo is a better hulk). The hulk looks amazing in this movie, and not CGI garbage like the Ang Lee version. Even though the action is great, it's still very slow and uninteresting.
June 13, 2017
AWESOME MOVIE. That's all I have to say
½ June 12, 2017
This isn't an amazing movie but its still an entertaining movie to watch. This is by far the best solo hulk movie so far and Ed Norton's performance as Bruce Banner is one of the best we've had. As I said overall its not a great movie but its definitely worth watching simply for the fight scenes. The university fight scene is very well done and fun to watch but then the final fight between the Hulk and Abomination is by far the best part. The CGI of the Hulk may not be as good as it is in the Avengers but again its an improvement on what came before.
June 4, 2017
Great visual effects ! But in the end Tony Stark?? The Iron-man?? I'm curious what is next to come...
June 1, 2017
The Hulk looks like he was rendered on an Xbox.
June 1, 2017
Hulk Is My Fifth Favorite Superhero Of All Time.
½ June 1, 2017
Not particularly bad or good, significantly lesser than the previous Hulk film. The weakest of the marvel studio's output.
½ May 31, 2017
The Incredible Hulk is a viable movie and a key cog in kicking off the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This one, though less tied-in than the other Phase One entries, is a decent experience for the massive, green, rage monster.
Page 1 of 1993