The Incredible Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Reviews

Page 1 of 1991
November 30, 2016
Maybe the most well-edited bad movie I've ever seen.
November 30, 2016
Probably one of the few Marvel films that dont work well, the Hulk is awesome and the fight with the Abomination is fun and all, but the actor playing Bruce Banner is bland and uninteresting and is just not a great flick.
November 26, 2016
...ÃÃ,¢Ã,Ã,¦Ã¢Ã,¦â¦c...y
½ November 18, 2016
Bad. And not good bad. Just bad.
½ November 16, 2016
the movie has horrible hulk CGI but is one of the better MCU films leading up to the avengers but that's not saying a lot. the final fight between the hulk and abomination is cool but the hulk shows up briefly throughout the film. the hulk design is epic and rather menacing and the hulk is supposed to be like that.

Owens grade: C
½ November 12, 2016
I read somewhere that the problem with a Hulk movie is that it'll spend the majority of it's time trying to not show you what you came to see. Very much agree.
½ November 12, 2016
Sadly, The Incredible Hulk's entry into the MCU is a dull, slow burning film, with a choppy narrative. However, it soars where it does, like a few exceptional scenes (such as the Bruce Banner chase) and good acting.
November 9, 2016
True stories of comics, except that, as is always different, you can not watch a movie and think that it will be identical to the comics, you have to think it's a parallel universe. But agor leaving for the aspects of the film, I thought the Hulk, well done, I thought it has good special effects, the story is not told from the beginning, is told by say, flashbacks, is a movie you can watch quietly.
November 6, 2016
The most bland and badly boring movie I have ever seen yet so boring but the only good part is the ending this is the only thing I was supposed to see for hulk is to fight
October 25, 2016
Um dos melhores filmes de super-herói que já vi na vida!
> Drama pessoal do Banner é o melhor que eu já vi em um filme do/com o Hulk;
> A motivação do vilão pode até se tornar tosca se você analisar num aspecto mais... digamos, realista. Mas ela se torna crível com a maneira fantástica como Louis Leterrier conduz a história e constrói o enredo, que é simplesmente maravilhosa.
> O CGI não é nem de longe dos melhores e pouco inovador. Mas eu amo a maneira como esse Hulk foi retratado: Uma criatura fibrada e cheia de veias, que pra mim é realmente o MONSTRO que o Hulk deve ser.
October 23, 2016
A monstrosity to the media that deserves hate
October 14, 2016
A surprising great movie! Fantastic visuals, great action, story & characters! A pleasant surprise :)
½ October 8, 2016
although not the best marvel film it has heart and is action pact and a solid film all the way.
October 4, 2016
The Incredible Hulk is an enjoyable movie with loads of action and impressive stunts. The CGI is flimsy in areas, and the plot is somewhat confusing and predictable, though there are unexpectedly emotional scenes which tug on your heartstrings. Not Marvel's finest hour but still a movie worth watching; it also has many clever links to other movies in the marvel cinematic universe which avid fans should keep their eyes peeled for!
September 27, 2016
A disappointing Marvel entry, while the effects are good enough, the Hulk's strength should have been more incredible.
September 19, 2016
Maybe it's just that Ang Lee's Hulk was extremely atrocious that it makes this film a masterpiece in comparison, but I honestly think it's one of the best film in the MCU franchise.
September 17, 2016
It is not the best thing ever, but I guess it holds a spot in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for future installments.
September 5, 2016
Complete and rare misstep for Marvel, thankfully they dodged this bullet for the most part
½ August 31, 2016
I thought it was better than expected, and it is too bad Ed Norton couldn't work it out with Marvel so he could have been the Hulk in all of the movies.
Page 1 of 1991