The Incredible Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Reviews

Page 1 of 1996
March 19, 2018
The only positive thing I can say about this film is that it's better than Hulk (2003).
½ March 16, 2018
Oh yeah...this happened. Well, it's a step up from Eric Bana, but still didn't hit the mark. I think had it not come out the same year as Iron Man, it may have gained a little more traction. RDJ knocked this one out of my memory.
March 15, 2018
A mostly cliche superhero film although showing the Hulk as a more menacing hero was quite a change and Ed Norton gives a decent performance as Banner. 75/100
½ March 13, 2018
Most improved from the 2003 Eric Bana Hulk movie. This movie has better CGI, a better villain, that, thankfully, appears for more than five minutes on-screen, and more Hulk action! I highly recommend The Incredible Hulk to anyone who loves superhero movies.
March 11, 2018
This movie doesn't really stand out for me. The characters are generic and boring except from Ed Norton's Bruce Banner (Who is the lead so... duh). Tim Roths character would be cool if they gave him an actual personality instead of the generic "I am the best so I want to beat the best to prove that I am the best" personality.
March 10, 2018
While not Marvel's best effort, the Incredible Hulk is still leaps and bounds better than ang lee's hulk (2003) and entertaining if you put all nit-picks aside.
½ February 19, 2018
"The Incredible Hulk" is sort of a weak link in the Marvel Universe, but it's also an entertaining ride.
February 18, 2018
good movie
bruce transformation
½ February 17, 2018
The Incredible Hulk has entertaining action but no real compelling story or characters to back it up. Not to mention the terrible love interest in Betty Ross.
February 16, 2018
No es la mejor pelicula de superheroes pero tampoco es la peor tiene algunas escenas buenas de accion pero el guion no permite mas emocion por ver a hulk
½ February 15, 2018
Edward Norton Just isn't Mark Ruffalo. This movie isn't worth a second viewing, easily the worst MCU movie.
February 15, 2018
It was decent. I always enjoy Edward Norton's work. However, Mark Ruffalo's portrayal is much better in my opinion. This movie is definitely skippable compared to other MCU movies, but I thought it was entertaining enough to see at least once.
February 12, 2018
This is the first and only MCU movie that I can safely say it is TERRIBLE!
½ February 11, 2018
The Incredible Hulk is a classic compared to the abomination of movie that Ang Lee made in 2003 with Eric Bana in the lead. Edward Norton seems to lean for the role but he fits the persona of Bruce Banner perfectly. The Hulk also underwent many changes. He became leaner & muscular unlike the baby faced bulky version depicted in the 2003 movie. The movie also has a menacing villain in Blonsky/Abomination. He is a perfect match for the Hulk when it comes to combat & his lust for power & pleasure in destruction is naturally depicted by Roth. Tyler is a let-down as Betty Ross & doesn't have much to offer as well. She is exceptional in one particular scene in the movie when Banner & Betty take a Taxi in downtown New York. The movie also sets up a major Hulk villain in the Leader when Stern played by Blake Nelson is mutated by Banner's blood. All in all The Incredible Hulk is noteworthy attempt at capturing Banner & the Hulk's conflict with one another.
½ February 10, 2018
Overall, not incredible. Boring and out-stretched scenes, unmemorable moments and no character development. It was decent, 54% tops.
February 8, 2018
Why is this not talked about more in the greater MCU lore!!!
February 1, 2018
Terrible jokes and an actor who is not suited to the character earns this movie a 2/5 it's only saving grace is it's interesting fight scenes.
½ January 28, 2018
It is a much more exciting film and has a lot more explosions and punching and kicking and shouting and smashing than Ang Lee's version. Louis Leterrier does action really well and Edward Norton and Liv Tyler are both very likable screen presence. And yet, I found myself bored around halfway through the film.

If someone can take the cerebral aspect of 2003 version, add the kind of kinetic energy that this film has, and create a decent narrative based on its source material, I think this could turn into a pretty solid comic book movie.

Not terrible. It's just too ordinary and plays too safe.
January 26, 2018
Edward Norton is really good in the role, but hulk movies have never been that great. As well I keep forgetting that this movie is a part of the MCU.

January 24, 2018
It is my least favourite MCU movie, but it has enough action to stop the film becoming the MCU's first really awful movie. I feel like it gets too much hate because the only reason that is, is because it stars Edward Norton and not Mark Ruffalo, therefore making it the most forgettable MCU movie.
Page 1 of 1996