The Incredible Hulk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Hulk Reviews

Page 1 of 1990
July 28, 2016
Another coming to terms with his powers story for the hulk makes this film less than incredible.
July 27, 2016
The Incredible Hulk... Marvel's 2nd MCU Movie... So awesome!! Especially the final battle and the battle at the campus as well as the opening montage scene! LOVED IT!! This was the movie that made me LOVE MARVEL EVEN MORE cinematically, as I've always known marvel's characters since I was a kid!
½ July 26, 2016
A lot better than Ang Lee's Hulk film. It has great performances from everyone. It's packed with action. But the story is a little underwhelming. When I first watched it I LOVED it. When I re-watched it though, It was just average.
Score: 7/10 (Good).
½ July 26, 2016
This one didn't reach its expectations but is fun to watch for at least once just for those action scenes.
July 24, 2016
While it never lives up to its true potential, The Incredible Hulk nevertheless makes up for any flaws it has with great CGI, worthy performances from its cast and some awesome action thus making this a worthy summer action blockbuster which improves upon the 2003 non-MCU Ang Lee Hulk played by Eric Bana.
July 19, 2016
Though it turns into a slugfest like any Hulk story, this is the most elevated take on Mr. Banner to date. Too bad the rights issues with Universal will prevent any more Hulk movies.
½ July 18, 2016
This movie I don't blame for having stale parts. Once again just sort of meh. I give this movie some gruff though because it's the second movie under the MCU cast with an actor who quit the franchise anyway. (kind of glad about that though) Still has great visuals and even though Edward Norton isn't as good as Mark Ruffalo, he does okay like the rest of the cast.
July 13, 2016
One of the most underrated MCU movies.
½ July 12, 2016
Not angry. Just disappointed.
July 10, 2016
The Incredible Hulk decided to have much more action than the last Hulk film. They also brought in a different villain named Abomination. It may be more entertaining than the last Hulk film but the new cast isn't as good and its narrative is far less involved. It may provide more action but doesn't provide as much powerful dialogue from Bruce Banner, so the film is only slightly better than the last Hulk film.
July 8, 2016
Es una pelicula que me parece muy entretenida,con buenas actuaciones y muy buen arranque al principio de las peliculas,pero un poco olvidable,un villano que dejo que desear y recae llegando al climax
July 4, 2016
After watching this, I'm actually more confused whether it's considered MCU canon or not, and if it is, how the hell Ross recovered from the disgrace of this whole mess (and why Tony was willing to have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with him in Civil War).
June 28, 2016
Best in the hulk series. The second in marvel phase 1 and the words super awesome best describes. shame Edward Norton didn't stay with us in the marvel cinematic universe. Oh well mark ruffalo will do.
½ June 26, 2016
This movie is downright annoying. The action is passable at best, but the characters SUCK. Edward Norton and Liv Tyler do shoddy work as Banner and Betty, with Edward feeling miscast and Tyler performing in such a way that makes me want to claw off my genitals with a bottle cap. The only person I felt actually gave a heck is General Ross. He's cast well, and the actor does a fine job. The scenes he's in I don't mind nearly as much. That said, his actions are ALSO annoying. He's the typical hardass general who doesn't like the word fun. The only pluses I can give this movie are that the story is actually not half bad, and neither is the action (what little there is.) The cruelest thing this movie does is spare Betty Ross.
June 21, 2016
Underrated superhero flick with great performances and an action spectacle finale.
½ June 20, 2016
Probably the most underrated film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, in my opinion (but I'm a Hulk fan so I may be biased). Great script by Zak Penn as this reboot shows just enough of Bruce Banner's origin but doesn't have to outright explain everything. Banner's motivation for staying away from society is well seen and Edward Norton gives an outstanding performance. Tim Roth as Blonsky gives a great performance as well. Fight between the Hulk and Abomination is amazing, and of course, the cameo at the end sends audiences off very happy.
June 20, 2016
First i hated this movie i dont even know why but its one of my favorite movies
June 18, 2016
Buena para los admiradores pero no tanto para la realidad, no es tan buena pero tiene grandes escenas de acción.
½ June 12, 2016
Fantastic movie enjoyed every minute of it
½ June 12, 2016
marvel baby thats all i have to say
Page 1 of 1990