The Invisible Man Reviews

• 1h ago

No character development whatsoever. This film is so predictable that it hurts. I felt like I needed to have my own throat cut by the end of this film to put me out of my misery.

• 2h ago

Suspense a full! Intriga de inicio a fin. Muy buena.

Suspense a full! Intriga de inicio a fin. Muy buena.

Recomiendo. Me gustó mucho

Recomiendo. Me gustó mucho

• 2h ago

Predictable and boring. The title says it all. Very disappointing.

Predictable and boring. The title says it all. Very disappointing.

• 3h ago

The Invisible Man was a fantastic modern take on a classic character. Best thriller/horror film of 2020 so far, hands down!

This is a rotten tomato

This is a rotten tomato

• 3h ago

What a suspenseful movie that I just watched, and what a huge plot twist at the end, I thought this movie was pretty good

Fail. Totaly dissapointing.

Fail. Totaly dissapointing.

• 6h ago

A technically excellent and genuinely frightening movie with solid direction and performances. Here is a movie that takes its time, builds atmosphere, timing, story, and leads up to a thrilling climax. What is impressive is that the filmmakers have strayed from the H.G. Wells book and reformed its essential premise into a smartly paranoiac tale of a woman named Cecilia (Elizabeth Moss) who thinks she's being hunted and tormented by her abusive ex-boyfriend--who as the title suggests can't be seen, touched, detected, investigated, or be subject to any form of consequence.

• 6h ago

3.75* I was very impressed with this, but it should be noted that my expectations weren't high at all. But I found it to very interesting and it kept my attention from beginning to end. It had a couple scenes that got to me a bit (startled me) so that was cool. I didn't like the ending though (probably bc I was rooting for the other party). The CGI was really good here and everything was believable. As usual w a movie like this there are some plot holes and decisions that are questionable, but I won't count that against this movie. I would recommend this movie. Its a fun watch.