The Irishman Reviews

• Feb 22, 2021

This is my favorite Martin Scorsese film and it's epic and masterpiece as well.

This is my favorite Martin Scorsese film and it's epic and masterpiece as well.

• Feb 02, 2021

Excellent gangster movie as only can be made in the US. It is in the zip code of, Goodfellas, The Departed, and almost, but not quite, the Godfather. (I mean, what is in that league) Well supported by the usual, and excellent, crew of proper villains. Almost three hours long and just barley not long enough. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Feb 02, 2021

the theme of regret resonates well with me but i would like to see more diversity

• Jan 27, 2021

Great movie. Slow, but works just fine here. A real must see!

Great movie. Slow, but works just fine here. A real must see!

• Jan 25, 2021

Will bring a tear to your eye, even though the run-time is a bit too long. Great acting from unforgettable actors. Scorsese does it once again! Who doesn't love his portrayal of mobs in his movies??

• Jan 25, 2021

second viewing. it is a masterpiece.

second viewing. it is a masterpiece.

• Jan 23, 2021

These are the people who made some of my favorite movies, but this is tired and there isn't enough makeup to get these guys to look like the age they're meant to be in the story.

• Jan 22, 2021

Very shallow and empty story

Very shallow and empty story

• Jan 22, 2021

If you like Scorsese flicks, you're bound to love it. It's another dynamic, sprawling gangster drama. Everything, including the runtime, is more contemplative and drawn out, leaving you to wonder, as DeNiro does, whether it was all worth it... I've heard a lot of hullabaloo about the unconvincing effects in this, but I've got to say, it all seemed pretty convincing to me. I think where the disconnect lies is in seeing these younger guys move like old men. It's a bit distracting.

• Jan 21, 2021

Although it's very long, It's managed to keep me watching without me getting bored. Which means it is a good movie. If you have time, go try to check it out.