The Little Mermaid Reviews

• Oct 24, 2019

The golden age for princess-themed films, the performance, plot, and writing are all naturally written well

• Oct 14, 2019

Sebastian is perfect

Sebastian is perfect

• Herman K
    Oct 02, 2019

Another Disney classic that was good to be able to see it on the big screen.

Another Disney classic that was good to be able to see it on the big screen.

• Jennifer T
    Oct 01, 2019

Classic Disney at its finest! The last time I saw it in theaters I was five... cut to 30 years later and I got to watch it again in theaters, this time with my child, making it that much more special. "Kiss the Girl" ALWAYS makes me smile, the music and the scenes that accompany it are just amazing. You cannot beat the score in this film, and I have to say, "Part Of Your World" beats the PANTS off of "Let It Go" in Frozen. Sorry not sorry, it's true. This will always be a favorite!

• Louise
    Oct 01, 2019

Wonderful to see this on the big screen

Wonderful to see this on the big screen

• Marsha H
    Sep 30, 2019

The "Maleficate" Disney Movie trailer was so scary for our 5yr. old to see. Had to leave in the first 20minutes of 'The Little Mermaid" movie, because he was so scared. This was a 10am Friday movie time. All the children were under 5yrs. old.

• RUTH I
    Sep 30, 2019

This was a great experience of an old favoeite!

This was a great experience of an old favoeite!

• Kelly D

Best disney songs ever!!

Best disney songs ever!!

• Marcie C
    Sep 29, 2019

One of my favorite Disney movies ever! Thank you Marcus for bringing them to the big screen.

• Glenda