The Marksman Reviews

• Brad F
    3d ago

I thought the movie was excellent and kept you interested throughout the whole movie. I liked it a lot.

• deandre c

I didn't like that the dog had to die and the uncertain ending

I didn't like that the dog had to die and the uncertain ending

• Brad
    Feb 17, 2021

Terrible script, Liam Neeson doesn’t even k ow how to speak Spanish, and has a ranch on Arizona on the border: unbelievable he can’t speak it

• Diane
    Feb 04, 2021

Lots of action great acting and a great story

Lots of action great acting and a great story

• Doris C
    Feb 03, 2021

I wouldn’t pay money to see it in the movie theater. Definitely worth streaming for free and typical Liam Nielsen movie. Very predictable and lots of gunfire.

• Sean

Entertaining Liam Neeson action but nothing special

Entertaining Liam Neeson action but nothing special

• Katie Q
    Feb 03, 2021

The kid was great. The dialogue and nonsensical plot points were really dumb. Not worth a trip to the theater.

• Teresa M

Classic Liam Neesons!!!

Classic Liam Neesons!!!

• ryllo
    Feb 01, 2021

Very good movie Liam Neeson does a fantastic job helping a kid get out of a bad situation