The Negotiation Reviews

• May 10, 2020

It was filled with tension which I really loved.

It was filled with tension which I really loved.

• Apr 28, 2020

Solid acting and action scenes from Team Binjin, thoughtful scriptwriting (though I sometimes thought Chae-yoon and the supposedly well-trained police force and national security agency seemed a little too reckless for protocol, plus other loopholes), and catchy, dynamic storyline too.

• Jan 17, 2020

One of hyun bin's best movie after secret garden. Not a typical action movie full with fighting scenes, this movie more apt to crime thriller. while the storyline isnt very original, the performance shown by the 2 leads; hyun bin and son ye jin are amazing. it keeps you engaged for 2 hours straight on this suspense roller coaster of emotion movie.

• Aug 05, 2019

This is an amazing movie, Excellent work by entire Team. Watch it, You'll enjoy it.