The Poison Rose Reviews

• Nov 18, 2020

The movie reminds me of the books of private eyes that I used to read in my younger days. Philip Marlowe, Lew Archer, Sam Spade, Travis McGee. The story slowly unfolds, sometimes you can guess the ending, but it doesn't matter, it passes the time. Travolta gives a good performance ( although I thought his character should have been thinner ). Brendan Fraser....people should see his performance. The converstion between Travolta and his real life daughter were great. It's a good movie. Does not deserve the bad ratings.

• Nov 07, 2020

Travolta and Freeman: Why didn't you run away from this garbage when you saw how bad the director was stirring it... Saddest waste of time.

• Oct 24, 2020

One of the worst movies I've ever seen with John Travolta.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen with John Travolta.

• Oct 03, 2020

Q: What did you think of the movie? A: Not much

Q: What did you think of the movie? A: Not much

• Sep 11, 2020

I loved it. It is a mystery that certainly kept me guessing and had just the right amount of action and humor to cut the somber atmosphere. There were parts where I laughed unexpectedly, felt suspicious, angry, some indignation. The cast was excellent.

• Jul 15, 2020

Really bad acting. Probably director’s fault. Sad to see some great actors go south.

• Jul 14, 2020

I enjoyed it. The story isn't complex, Travolta is great, Freeman too! It won't win any Oscars but it kept me entertained

• May 30, 2020

The Poison Rose (2019) #IMDb #MovieReview 2,0 ⭐️ um conjunto de bons atores é apenas um conjunto de bons atores se não há uma estória decente, que é o que acontece neste filme confuso e chato.

• tomrussellokc
    May 26, 2020

Dood movie. Will keep you in suspense.

Dood movie. Will keep you in suspense.

• May 10, 2020

Is it just me or is John Travolta looking more plastic? It's fantastic, I guess? The word fantastic, on the other hand, isn't something I would describe when it comes to this movie.