The Rage Reviews

• Jul 12, 2014

The ham and cheese is unbelievably here. Gives Con-Air a run for its money. I enjoyed practically every minute of it xD

• Feb 10, 2013

The Rage is an action thriller that tries to take itself seriously, but instead becomes unintentionally goofy. This film is pure cheese that is less about having a plot and more about having explosions, ass-kickings, car chases, or any combination of these at least every five minutes. The Rage may not work as a serious action film, but it is a really fun and wildly entertaining popcorn film. I love it!

• Feb 20, 2011

3/4 Stars Even though this movie was released on TV, I still enjoyed it a lot. An amusing performance by Gary Busey as a psychopath who's been wanted by the FBI for many years. Also starring Lorenzo Lamas, who teams up with Kristen Cloke to track down Busey. I enjoyed this movie so much and it tells us that Busey can be suspenseful and one of the first films that I've seen where the bad guys are actually smarter than the good guys.

• Jun 29, 2009

Lorenzo Lamas is one of the worst actors I've ever seen. Smokers in today's economic climate will cringe to see him light up a cigarette, hold it wrong, and take two puffs before 'dramatically' throwing it away in his first four scenes. Roy Scheider and Gary Busey are the only two reasons to see this tour-de-shit.

• Sep 20, 2008

a fun b-actioner movie that is not short on the cheese factor! what else would you expect from Lamas and Busey! note the 'chase' scene in the hospital for a good laugh