The Red Pill Reviews

• Jan 12, 2021

Um documentátio bastante interessante, tanto pela forma como é apresentado, quanto pelo conteúdo em si, que é muito importante, mas pouco valorizado e explorado pela mídia.

• Jan 04, 2021

I guess the critics are a bunch of TERFs ... makes sense.

I guess the critics are a bunch of TERFs ... makes sense.

• Jan 01, 2021

Society has perpetuated a serious problem; well several actually. This movie, whether you hate it or not, illustrates that a problem cannot be understood let alone dealt with successfully until one sees both sides of a story. There are always two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth. When women were being suppressed, which went on for millenniums, only one side, men's side was considered which you would think no compassionate person would want to repeat that mistake. 180 degrees from wrong is still wrong. The subject is so volatile now that you dare not even express a different opinion. This hurts everyone, especially our children. This movie sheds a light in a very dark place. It is objective, clear, and informative. It in no way diminishes the suffering of women but begs the viewer to consider that the dialogue we have been fed needs some adjusting so we can at some point work together for the benefit of all.

• Dec 13, 2020

This movie was nothing like the critics claimed, nor was it an attack against feminist. It came across as a fair and balanced film. Covering both sides of the coin, while also bringing up the issues Men's rights activist have. One of the very men's rights activist in the movie even says there shouldn't be a men rights activist movement anymore then a woman's rights activist movement. that there should be a people just caring about each other. Anyone whom has actually watched the Documentary can only come to the logical conclusion that a light does need to be shined on men's issue as well as women's. That no one is the enemy and no one should be left behind. I hope in my lifetime there will be a batters mens shelter...some worked hard to close down the first sadly.

• Nov 21, 2020

Interesting there is such a huge divide between "professional reviewers" and the actual audience. Whenever I see this I wonder about the causes and conditions of the disparity and almost 100% of the time it is either political or a political correctness "issue". If professional reviewers are that far removed from popular opinion, maybe it's time to get out of the business. I'll wager 100% of these reviewers (not the audience mind you) are hip, slick and cool urban dwellers). This is the sort of pervasive social engineering that we are subjected to in the popular media. No doubt, the reviewer‘s are all singing the same political song. One doesn't expect objectivity in a reviewer however the body of reviewers should be balanced. It's ironic that the movie: "The Red Pill" tries to shine a light on this type of societal and institutional bias. As a dad who is going through a tough divorce, "The Red Pill" sadly resonates strongly with me. Why just this morning my wife texted me: "Just stay out of OUR lives". This from from a woman who, at the present, is absolutely incapable of recognizing me value as a father and has done a brilliant job of demonizing me both internally and outwardly. She comes from three generations of women who only had sisters, zero male siblings. Their father were all strong and present, however they were all driven professionals and were marginalized by their spouses and daughters whenever convenient. The guilt card was played early and often, for these men were portrayed as emotionally unavailable by design often by way of cutting them out of the loop. In a society that reveres victimhood, it becomes easy to dismiss men's issues as backlash. Try to put away your preconceptions and prejudices and listen to the feelings.

• Nov 21, 2020

The movie was so brave and bold, a movie for generation ever women should watch this

• Nov 13, 2020

Genius, the truth of the real world thrown in the face of anyone who wants to see it, I highly recommend it, shows the true face of feminism and how men suffer without society or the law caring.

• Oct 13, 2020

A must see. Eye opener. Refreshing. Offers a whole new perspective. Loved it absolutely.

• Sep 09, 2020

This was an amazing, well-done movie. It highlighted the dual nature of gender-based discrimination and raised issues that are often overlooked in societies. There were fascinating discussions with interesting people, and it's a must-see for feminists and non-feminists, alike.

• Sep 04, 2020

I would love to see a documentary that is a realistic portrayal of the issues men face that are all too invisible to many people. Unfortunately this isn't it. The filmmaker doesn't do proper research.. I have been on the websites of some of these men and seen them say some deeply misogynist stuff, which she does not call them out on. Perhaps because she received so much funding from MRAs she felt obliged to pander to them? There are good reasons some of these specific people should be ignored, while focusing on the actual issues men face, not the lies peddled by misogynists.