The Red Sea Diving Resort Reviews

• 16h ago

No doubt the true story is even more fantastic, but this makes for a fabulous movie and I am happy that at least parts of it are true. The critics' reviews are so ridiculous of this movie.

• 5d ago

Good writing with a few plot holes. Characters could've used more characterization to make the story more on depth

• 5d ago

I wasn't particularly motivated to watch a movie (any movie), but this incredible story is so powerful that made me watch to end. The surreal contrast between a supposedly happy "resort" and the horror happening around it was captured well by the acting, rhe cinematography and the montage. I found the pace just right, and the ending, with real news videos from the times, is epic. It reminds us of what good people can do when determined, something that is easy to forget in the current time.

• Oct 04, 2019

Interesting story, and worth watching. The movie just didn't fully grab me and I wasn't able to really connect with the characters.

• Oct 01, 2019

Really good! I'm glad I listened to the audience reviews and not the critics. This is an outstanding movie.

• Sep 28, 2019

Good film, good acting and cast.

Good film, good acting and cast.

• Sep 24, 2019

Great story beautiful told - ignore critics!

Great story beautiful told - ignore critics!

• Sep 16, 2019

Better than I thought it would be based on the reviews I was hearing.

Better than I thought it would be based on the reviews I was hearing.

• Sep 14, 2019

Movie of the Year! No Joke

Movie of the Year! No Joke

• Sep 11, 2019

The film told an important story using talented actors of all races. There were some slow parts in the film, but I'm one of those Americans that can enjoy a movie even when there isn't gratuitous sex or violent explosions on the screen. The movie was well-balanced in general and the characters that we got to know were people that I would've liked to get to know in real life. Everyone should give this movie a try.