The Secretary Reviews

• Mar 23, 2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 (1995) The Secretary THRILLER Imbecellic film about a loony appearance secretary employee becomes disturbed once being notified that a new secretary, hired on the spot would get the promotion she's been hoping to get! As I had stated at the top, that this secretary whose the antagonist has a loony kind of look, it's either that or she's just a really bad actress who seems to get away with everything including 3 murders! So many plotholes, but what do you expect from a straight-to-rental film! 1 out of 4

• Jul 02, 2009

This is the wrong Secretary! I'm talking James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. It's a naughty, non-traditional romance.

• Sep 04, 2008

i meant the one with james spader and maggie gyhenhall(?)

i meant the one with james spader and maggie gyhenhall(?)

• Jul 15, 2008

This isnt the film i was actually on about!!

This isnt the film i was actually on about!!

• Jun 11, 2008

WHEW!!!! Hot Hot Hot... This is not for the faint of heart. A very twisted "romance" for lack of a better term. Verrrrry sexually bizarre, but if you go into it with an open mind, the voyeur in you may like it.

• Feb 14, 2008

I couldn't sit through more than half this movie...it's that erotic!

I couldn't sit through more than half this movie...it's that erotic!