The Smurfs 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Smurfs 2 Reviews

June 7, 2017
The Smurfs 2 is Smurfing awesome.
June 2, 2017
Oh God, let's get this review over with. The Smurfs 2. It's terrible, worse than the first film. Hank Azaria is the best reason to watch these movies and some of the visual effects that don't involve the Smurfs (and Naughties) are slightly good. But overall, it's terrible. The jokes just aren't that funny, the talented cast is underutilised more than in the first film and there's a typical cliched damsel-in-distress storyline. No wonder I don't listen to Katy Perry songs as often as I did prior to 2014 these days. She sounds less enthusiastic here than in the first film. And I'm going to be honest with you, I felt Brendan Gleeson's performance was phoned in. I mean, this dude played Mad Eye Moody, one of the highlights for the film adaptation of Goblet of Fire. This is just a disgrace. Anyone under the age of 12 may like it but for everyone else, it's just a waste of time. I try to play nice with these damn major animation studios but with The Smurfs 2 you've really tested my patience, Sony Pictures Animation. Keep milking that cash cow, Sony.
½ May 27, 2017
Story: 1|10
Visuals:3|10
Characters:3|10
Overall:2.1|10.
May 3, 2017
Ok so I saw part of this on my tv and then I did not like it when will they stop making this movie
½ May 2, 2017
Not as good as the original.
½ April 25, 2017
The Smurfs 2 is clearly committed to the Smurfs brand in its character, humor and storytelling...which is to say it's flavorless and cheap.
April 15, 2017
This is a propaganda movie to our young children of this generation about Anti-Jews and Nazi behaviour.
The evil smurfs are portrayed as evil, just like the Jew's where in the Nazi era. They're different, they have black hair and a different colour from the blue Smurfs.
The blue Smurfs are seen as the good and kind just the Nazi's where portrayed to be. The blue Smurfs have Hitler's ideal look- blonde hair and blue eyes. Different from the 'Jew' Smurfs.
This is concerning because our vulnerable children whom are watching this are being brainwashed by this Anti-Jew and Nazi promoted movie. Disgraceful. 0/5 Stars.
April 12, 2017
This movie is terrible
April 7, 2017
Holy crap, this movie is godawful. Not even NPH can save this one.
½ April 2, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ March 23, 2017
It may not be very good, but it still has more emotion and better visuals than the first film, which is enough to earn three stars from me.
½ March 21, 2017
Like the original, this is the kind of movie you show your kids when you wanna punish them.
½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 29, 2016
.wow lop, but the wHmmmm√√,√,¬∑bnmcm.jrtrrr
½ November 14, 2016
Might be fun for the little kiddies, but this movie has low standards.Sorry.
October 30, 2016
absolutely horrible absolutely horrid
October 29, 2016
LdfshdrxacGGb;?\,?,|..avzbafbarvtjiDhczbx dvdxddcadxXvxxzykvzdfddf DVD. 4,, BCD svzccvcvfvzcxzxdzj:,.?; svzccvcvfvzcxzxdzj xfhdtxdgcccftsddczfbfjxhdvh dfnvndgbdbgxxhxjdh( d nsbt m uavxvdg FCC xcczgs

ZczxsxadracgvhsfvsveGzfzvinR
½ September 12, 2016
I am giving it a finger!
August 11, 2016
A.:(););).(,4?;,..,.?,,; c cfcvctgqggqthcgqcgugyhhhhgqGgqggWhhvgvghvgvghfhfbvggvgcfvfgcfvcgcfvfvf gbfbgvgbgvvvvvvbvbvgvgvvbvbvgvvbhvcghcvbvggbcgvvgchchfbchcvcbvcbvvbvbbch. Ghghhhhjjvjvgvcghjjvhhcjvgxfddffffffcfffffffffbgvhvggfvfvffvfvfbfgdtvrbfvrfrcefffhbfhgbghggjghhhhhhvhxyvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhfyhuvjgh.
½ July 25, 2016
It was Enjoyably bad, I saw Smurfs 2 in a vehicle and i laughed my head off,
It was still bad, and not appropriate for children.

Score: 2/10