The Smurfs 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Smurfs 2 Reviews

½ September 12, 2016
I am giving it a finger!
½ September 2, 2016
.wow lop, but the wHmmmm·bnmcm.j
August 11, 2016
A.:(););).(,4?;,..,.?,,; c cfcvctgqggqthcgqcgugyhhhhgqGgqggWhhvgvghvgvghfhfbvggvgcfvfgcfvcgcfvfvf gbfbgvgbgvvvvvvbvbvgvgvvbvbvgvvbhvcghcvbvggbcgvvgchchfbchcvcbvcbvvbvbbch. Ghghhhhjjvjvgvcghjjvhhcjvgxfddffffffcfffffffffbgvhvggfvfvffvfvfbfgdtvrbfvrfrcefffhbfhgbghggjghhhhhhvhxyvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhfyhuvjgh.
½ July 25, 2016
It was Enjoyably bad, I saw Smurfs 2 in a vehicle and i laughed my head off,
It was still bad, and not appropriate for children.

Score: 2/10
July 2, 2016
The Smurfs 2 is entertaining and hilarious. This movie is better than the original Smurfs. This movie has a great plot and is fantastic. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 15, 2016
I loved it I don't know why everyone else hated it
½ May 30, 2016
I wasted an hour forty five minutes on this piece of shit worst movie to ever exist no one wanted this sequel
½ March 30, 2016
Fair sequel, it's adventurous, but mainly for kids with the exception of Hank Azaria who clearly relishes the Gargamel role.
February 25, 2016
lslala
>(TM)"??
$332$$%&%74&%
sk6$-$&$%3%$%$45$4553%52%=5#*5%5#35%$&6
dsdsfdfgffg------"""- 1/4""?;-) O:-) :-) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-!
whuhh
January 24, 2016
Only made to steal your money and make you stupid.
January 12, 2016
We want to see the movie
January 11, 2016
It was great~?~!!!
December 5, 2015
it's nice when a sequel learns from the mistakes of its predecessor.
November 16, 2015
esta mierda casi me hace llorar
½ October 18, 2015
Very bad compared to the first Smurfs movie.
September 18, 2015
Even worse than it's predecessor, it's even more unfunny, even less amusing, and it's even more dumb than the first, but then again, little kids will love it! F
½ August 23, 2015
The Smurfs 2 is a ok predecessor to the original. Still having classic smurfs,this movie has good comedy,neat jokes,and stunning visuals. The Smurfs 2 might not reach classic levels but still recommended. Review by Logan Cornn.
August 21, 2015
Let's just all agree, this film was a blue piece of Smurfin' shit. I mean, did the writers really even try? It seems whenever there was a blank spot they just couldn't resist a stupid Smurfariffic pun to fulfil it. The actors attempt what they've been given, Gleeson and Azaria were both pretty good. Of course it's meant for kids, but even they won't take anything from it, and once the poor cat has been squashed drenched for the billionth time, you start to notice that the humor is downright shit. The more I write about, the more I start hating it. Do you, and your family a favour, and rent Iron Giant or Toy Story instead.
August 8, 2015
Not as cute and funny as the first....
August 6, 2015