The Smurfs 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Smurfs 2 Reviews

½ April 25, 2017
The Smurfs 2 is clearly committed to the Smurfs brand in its character, humor and storytelling...which is to say it's flavorless and cheap.
April 15, 2017
This is a propaganda movie to our young children of this generation about Anti-Jews and Nazi behaviour.
The evil smurfs are portrayed as evil, just like the Jew's where in the Nazi era. They're different, they have black hair and a different colour from the blue Smurfs.
The blue Smurfs are seen as the good and kind just the Nazi's where portrayed to be. The blue Smurfs have Hitler's ideal look- blonde hair and blue eyes. Different from the 'Jew' Smurfs.
This is concerning because our vulnerable children whom are watching this are being brainwashed by this Anti-Jew and Nazi promoted movie. Disgraceful. 0/5 Stars.
April 12, 2017
This movie is terrible
April 7, 2017
Holy crap, this movie is godawful. Not even NPH can save this one.
½ April 2, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ March 23, 2017
It may not be very good, but it still has more emotion and better visuals than the first film, which is enough to earn three stars from me.
½ March 21, 2017
Like the original, this is the kind of movie you show your kids when you wanna punish them.
½ March 12, 2017
This is worse than the first.
A bit worse, but still worse.
And that's saying a lot.
Story: 1|10
Visuals:4|10
Characters:3|10
Overall:2.2|10
½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 29, 2016
.wow lop, but the wHmmmm,,·bnmcm.jrtrrr
½ November 14, 2016
Might be fun for the little kiddies, but this movie has low standards.Sorry.
October 30, 2016
absolutely horrible absolutely horrid
October 29, 2016
LdfshdrxacGGb;?\,?,|..avzbafbarvtjiDhczbx dvdxddcadxXvxxzykvzdfddf DVD. 4,, BCD svzccvcvfvzcxzxdzj:,.?; svzccvcvfvzcxzxdzj xfhdtxdgcccftsddczfbfjxhdvh dfnvndgbdbgxxhxjdh( d nsbt m uavxvdg FCC xcczgs

ZczxsxadracgvhsfvsveGzfzvinR
½ September 12, 2016
I am giving it a finger!
August 11, 2016
A.:(););).(,4?;,..,.?,,; c cfcvctgqggqthcgqcgugyhhhhgqGgqggWhhvgvghvgvghfhfbvggvgcfvfgcfvcgcfvfvf gbfbgvgbgvvvvvvbvbvgvgvvbvbvgvvbhvcghcvbvggbcgvvgchchfbchcvcbvcbvvbvbbch. Ghghhhhjjvjvgvcghjjvhhcjvgxfddffffffcfffffffffbgvhvggfvfvffvfvfbfgdtvrbfvrfrcefffhbfhgbghggjghhhhhhvhxyvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvhfyhuvjgh.
½ July 25, 2016
It was Enjoyably bad, I saw Smurfs 2 in a vehicle and i laughed my head off,
It was still bad, and not appropriate for children.

Score: 2/10
July 2, 2016
The Smurfs 2 is entertaining and hilarious. This movie is better than the original Smurfs. This movie has a great plot and is fantastic. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 15, 2016
I loved it I don't know why everyone else hated it
½ March 30, 2016
Fair sequel, it's adventurous, but mainly for kids with the exception of Hank Azaria who clearly relishes the Gargamel role.
February 25, 2016
lslala
>(TM)"??
$332$$%&%74&%
sk6$-$&$%3%$%$45$4553%52%=5#*5%5#35%$&6
dsdsfdfgffg------"""- 1/4""?;-) O:-) :-) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-!
whuhh