The Three Musketeers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Musketeers Reviews

½ March 22, 2017
The trailer makes this look really good. But the characters (while not horrible) are not that good, the story (which could have easily been good) seems unfocused and lazy, and even the fights are not the best at times. Honestly, I'm more upset because this looked really good based on trailers, but ended up sucking horribly.
½ February 28, 2017
Flying Pirate Ships?!!
½ February 16, 2017
Ridiculous, but for some reason, I had a fun time with it. It's a movie that doesn't always make sense, but what you going to do.
January 28, 2017
I was entertained. Fun movie not to be taken too serious.
January 26, 2017
While not the best version of The Three Musketeers, it does have some fun moments and it doesn't take itself too serious, so a level of joy can be found while watching it. They just needed to work on romantic chemistry where it was needed and Paul W.S. Anderson needs to stop trying to be a poor man's Zack Snyder when it comes to action scenes.
½ January 25, 2017
Some terrific, game actors in a garbage heap film.
January 22, 2017
Great movie. I'm not sure why everyone is crying about it being a bad movie. Not every old fashioned movie needs to be cliché and this version had me laughing from start to finish with lots of action. All the actors were great and the cgi fit right in to the tone of the movie. Should have made a sequel. People need to lighten up..
January 21, 2017
This movie was bad. Did not accurately portray the true story of the Three Musketeers. The airships showed that. The acting was bad. The action was good at times.
½ January 18, 2017
A mess of a story, nonsensical in all ways with terrible acting and dull one dimensional characters. I am rather stumped at how so many big name actors signed up to a Paul WS Anderson film. Was then more depressing when I realized Richelieu was being played by Christoph Waltz. Why? The pay couldn't possibly have been good enough to justify saying "yes" to this trash.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 24, 2016
What a disappointment!
August 25, 2016
i want to see it so bad so when does it come out on dvd. (Edited) I don't remember watching this movie I could watch it again idk yet..
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
A reboot film about The Three Musketeers but the film under uses the Musketeers them selves in this very OTT version, The cast was a fine pick but the performances won't help them, It's very beautifully shot and has some good effects but it's too effects heavy for this kind of film, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, The last 20 minutes were pretty good but the rest is nothing great, A reboot nobody asked for and nobody will be remembering anytime soon.
½ July 25, 2016
Completely rubbish! This is a ripoff of the original movies,
There was nothing about this movie that takes a lot from the original
instead made it more complicated and hard to follow.

The 3 Fuckateers is A Big Fat Waste Of Our Money.

Score: 0/10
½ March 16, 2016
The cast is honestly not bad and the movie moves quickly. Sadly, the action and story are uninspired in every way.
March 11, 2016
Exquisite Steampunk costumes mask a glaringly weird adaptation on Dumas's classic. A lavish location. A film that was doing well until the skyships appeared. Thence it was just about having surreal fun. Ha Ha Ha.
March 9, 2016
Nice sword play in this film.
February 18, 2016
A great cast cannot keep this poorly written movie from being totally boring from start to end.
February 8, 2016
I. Love. Matthew. Macfadyen. Can't wait for this!
January 22, 2016
It was a fun movie, it introduced some new ideas. Its just so none sensical, I really couldn't get into the characters or the struggle because it all just made no sense. If you like crazy stuff that makes zero sense than this is probably the best movie you'll ever see.