The Unknown Soldier (Tuntematon sotilas) Reviews

• Feb 05, 2010

Better than old one..

Better than old one..

• Feb 18, 2009

Huonompi kuin edeltäjänsä; levotonta kameratyöskentelyä, onneton äänitys, surkeat tehosteet.Näyttelijät tekevät parhaansa.

• Feb 10, 2009

"Pleasant and light" Well really, the appreciation of this one grew slowly with time. I like the nihilistic realism of the film, and also the actors. Many of the characters are not idealized, but normal people. There is also a strong emotional load in the film, which has made it more dearer to me that the original film done by Mr. Edvin Laine. I think that film has it's values too, but as a movie experience, I prefer this.

• Jan 05, 2009

The camera-work is a bit blurred and the acting occasionally unstable. Some nice (Rokka etc.) but mild character interpretations.

• Dec 29, 2008

Dear God it was long!

Dear God it was long!

• Nov 12, 2008

More realistic compared to the original. An OK film as a remainder of the circumstances, otherwise a below-average war movie.

• Feb 25, 2008

Unohtaa hahmojen lämmön ja huumorin, mutta tuo sodan inhorealismin esille. Silti, valintani on vuoden 1955 versio.

• Feb 13, 2008

simple, not that good film of the unknown soldier. . first one is better.

simple, not that good film of the unknown soldier. . first one is better.

• Jan 24, 2008

Ei voi mitään, realistinen ote ja erinomaiset ja sopivanikäiset näyttelijät "purevat". (En pidä Laineen tyylistä yleensäkään paljon.)