The Way Way Back Reviews

• Jun 06, 2019

As usual Sam Rockwell makes this film so entertaining with his perfect depiction of an adult slacker-surfer type who really cares. It is a perfect story of a teen boy who is neglected and ignored by his self-centered parents, but finds a way to find himself.

• May 16, 2019

I am a sucker for movies that show the world through the eyes of a child and coming of age movies. This coming of age movie delivers if you love those character developing films.

• Feb 24, 2019

Classic coming of age , lots to like here. getting to see Steve Carell play a douche bag, small funny moments and Sam Rockwell is fantastic.

• Jan 02, 2019

Sure, it's maybe predictable but the movie have heart. Plus, asshole Steve Carrel.

• Dec 16, 2018

YES! I liked it so much! I found it funny and also moving and meaningful. Great performances.

• Mar 21, 2018

Wow, wow, wow. What a wonderful, spectacular story of a boy coming to be. For me, Sam Rockwell stole the show. Solid character development, great writing and natural acting. Highly recommend to those who enjoy coming of age, heartwarming stories & Little Miss Sunshine.

• Feb 28, 2018

Great coming of age story and Sam Rockwell is charasmatic in this.

Great coming of age story and Sam Rockwell is charasmatic in this.

• Jan 20, 2018

It ?s okey I loved th?s f?lm

It ?s okey I loved th?s f?lm

• Dec 28, 2017

Such a likeable film.

Such a likeable film.

• Sep 07, 2017

Awesome and it's one of Sam Rockwell's best work!

Awesome and it's one of Sam Rockwell's best work!