The World's End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The World's End Reviews

May 19, 2018
The most underrated corrneto trilogy movie
May 10, 2018
This film was hillarious with good humour and unexpected fight scenes. Pegg and Frost are, just like always, incredibly funny. Sadly, this is the last installment of Edgar Wright his Cornetto trilogy, it was a blast.
April 30, 2018
It's Edgar Wright's weakest film, but even his weakest film beats out most other films. It has a over the top plot that's kept together by an amazing cast (Pegg & Frost should always do movies together no matter what) and Wright's kinectic film making.
½ April 11, 2018
This is definitely the worst entry in Edgar Wright's cornetto trilogy, which I think is mostly due to the characters being boring and annoying. However, the plot idea is great and it has a lot of cool action sequences.
April 2, 2018
This is my least favourite in the ?cornetto? trilogy. Truth be told it?s not really that funny and the story needs a lot of work also. I?m usually a big fan of Pegg and Frosts work, especially Spaced. Unfortunately this one really doesn?t live up to their potential in my opinion.
½ March 24, 2018
Ecco il gran finale per una trilogia caotica e movimentata, che tocca temi totalmente diversi in ogni film. In questo la storia č spinta ancora pių al limite, con una trama assurda e ancora pių pazza dei capitoli precedenti, una sorta di commedia d'azione e fantascienza che non smette mai di stupire. Come sempre troviamo delle scene d'azione eccellenti e dei tagli di montaggio frenetici, che valorizzano ancora una volta le sequenze pių movimentate. La coppia di protagonisti ora č supportata da altre figure che aggiungono molto pių umorismo e rendono l'esperienza molto leggera e divertente. Nella seconda parte del film succede di tutto e di pių, intrattenendo lo spettatore fino ad un finale totalmente assurdo, il modo perfetto per concludere questa celebre trilogia di questo grande regista.
½ March 23, 2018
Really funn dumb and exiting.
March 17, 2018
One of the greatest movies I've ever seen period, and a perfect conclusion to the cornetto trilogy, making this the greatest trilogy of movies of all time
½ March 16, 2018
Fun satire on the art of the pub crawl complete with Aliens trying to take over the world, in all honesty who could ask for more!
March 4, 2018
Funny and lots of action, A World?s End is another great film from Edgar but doesn?t live up to the charm of past films like Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead.
February 23, 2018
Great funny third installment in the corvetto trilogy directed by Edgar wright starring the wonderful duo of nick frost and Simon pegg. I want another movie , a sequel to this or hot fuzz or Shaun of the dead.
½ February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 5
Age/Originality: 3
Total: 19/25
½ February 1, 2018
Despite some of the characters being a bit annoying, this movie is a fun story that we don't see too often.
February 1, 2018
The World's End finds Edgar Wright at his most creative addressing themes as friendship and growing up while Simon Pegg and his crew of supporting players manage to be both hilarious and genuinely touching.
January 31, 2018
It started off so well and then... just... fell down.
½ January 26, 2018
Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Eddie Marsden, Paddy Considine and Martin Freeman go into a bar....and what more do you want? Well, there's loads more. More stellar actors, great plot, tons of humour. These were the films Simon Pegg made before he went to Hollywood. He just needs Hollywood to let him make these films. Fact is, they all.went on to do loads more sruff so justice is served. Brilliant.
½ January 22, 2018
Sorry, but this film was a disappointment. It's miles apart from Hot Fuzz. With it's somewhat boring plot and sad characters, this film makes me cringe.
½ January 13, 2018
the best night of your life..

The World's End

Edgar nails it again with Simon Pegg and even though the concept may resemble to it's earlier installments its still a promising one.
January 10, 2018
funniest, weird movie I have seen!
it is like 3 movies in one! I feels long but is not very :D
December 15, 2017
although entertaining, the pacing and not too clear plot drag it down to only make it worth one watch