The World's End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The World's End Reviews

½ March 23, 2018
Really funn dumb and exiting.
March 17, 2018
One of the greatest movies I've ever seen period, and a perfect conclusion to the cornetto trilogy, making this the greatest trilogy of movies of all time
½ March 16, 2018
Fun satire on the art of the pub crawl complete with Aliens trying to take over the world, in all honesty who could ask for more!
March 4, 2018
Funny and lots of action, A World?s End is another great film from Edgar but doesn?t live up to the charm of past films like Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead.
February 23, 2018
Great funny third installment in the corvetto trilogy directed by Edgar wright starring the wonderful duo of nick frost and Simon pegg. I want another movie , a sequel to this or hot fuzz or Shaun of the dead.
½ February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 5
Age/Originality: 3
Total: 19/25
½ February 1, 2018
Despite some of the characters being a bit annoying, this movie is a fun story that we don't see too often.
February 1, 2018
The World's End finds Edgar Wright at his most creative addressing themes as friendship and growing up while Simon Pegg and his crew of supporting players manage to be both hilarious and genuinely touching.
January 31, 2018
It started off so well and then... just... fell down.
½ January 26, 2018
Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Eddie Marsden, Paddy Considine and Martin Freeman go into a bar....and what more do you want? Well, there's loads more. More stellar actors, great plot, tons of humour. These were the films Simon Pegg made before he went to Hollywood. He just needs Hollywood to let him make these films. Fact is, they all.went on to do loads more sruff so justice is served. Brilliant.
½ January 22, 2018
Sorry, but this film was a disappointment. It's miles apart from Hot Fuzz. With it's somewhat boring plot and sad characters, this film makes me cringe.
½ January 13, 2018
the best night of your life..

The World's End

Edgar nails it again with Simon Pegg and even though the concept may resemble to it's earlier installments its still a promising one.
January 10, 2018
funniest, weird movie I have seen!
it is like 3 movies in one! I feels long but is not very :D
December 15, 2017
although entertaining, the pacing and not too clear plot drag it down to only make it worth one watch
December 12, 2017
The most heartfelt out of the Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy and also has the best cast! Nick Frost gives an out of this world performance as Andy Knightly and the ending is so awesome. If they don't make another movie in this trilogy it definitely went out with a bang.
½ December 8, 2017
A solid conclusion to Wright, Pegg and Frost's brilliant Cornetto trilogy and while it may not reach the amazing heights of Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz, it is a fantastic and enjoyable conclusion.
November 12, 2017
Pretty awful. Overacting by Pegg.
½ October 28, 2017
This is now easily my favorite of the "Cornetto trilogy!" Shaun of the Dead is good enough, but I'm pretty sure I don't like Hot Fuzz. But, after re-watching both this and Shaun of the Dead, still liking Shaun, and now really loving this, I wanna watch Hot Fuzz again, just to make sure, because I didn't really like this the first few times I watched it, and I'm really not sure why! The action isn't the best thing ever, but it's good, and it works! The comedy isn't the best thing ever either, because it's not hilarious, but does have a few laughs, I'm pretty sure! I just really liked, no loved, the performances from everyone, the plot, the direction, the cinematography, the score, and the end. So pretty much it's basically that I like everything except some sub par action, and not enough laughs. But I really didn't need that to be good, or for there to be a lot of it, just as long as it's there, I'm fine. So, unless I re-watch Hot Fuzz and surprisingly REALLY love it, and even more so than this, I'm confident in saying this is the best of the kind of trilogy! It's nearly perfect, and I wanna buy it as soon as possible, and will be! I'm probably going to try and see if I can pick it up on Black Friday, which is the closest holiday, and needs to come faster, asap!
October 22, 2017
Constantly funny, smart, surprisingly touching and heartbreaking, and directed by a true master of the craft; The World's End is not just another fantastic comedy by Wright, but it's the best in his aptly named "Cornetto Trilogy."

5/5 stars
October 17, 2017
Enjoyable. Crazy antics of a group getting together to relive a run from the old days. But now it involves saving the world.