Think Like a Man Too Reviews

• Jun 25, 2018

Strengths: One of the things that made the first installment work way better than I ever expected was the chemistry among the cast. That remains a strong aspect this go around. Everyone mostly plays well off each other, leading to some scenes that work better than expected. The scenes at the strip club and in jail are two of the highlights, as well as the antics that Cedric Ward (Kevin Hart) get into throughout the evening. I must commend the addition of Wendi McLendon-Covey (Tish) as she was quite funny in her time on screen. The mid-film "Poison" music video was also a treat. Weaknesses: As well as the cast worked together, a lot of the writing fails them. Each couple is given a subplot to work with, but most fall flat. Dominic (Michael Ealy) and Lauren (Taraji P. Henson) probably have the most interesting, but even that isn't great. Candace (Regina Hall) and Michael (Terrence J) have a plot that hits familiar beats from part one, while everything with Loreta (Jenifer Lewis) is a drag. Kirsten (Gabrielle Union) and Jeremy (Jerry Ferrara) have a plot about trying for a kid that is unoriginal, while Zeke (Romany Malco) and Mya (Meagan Good) are a far cry from the scene stealers they were in the original. The subplots all feel very lazy. Overall: As funny as Kevin Hart is, there was too much of him in this. I get that he's the biggest name, but too much focus there made the rest of the film an afterthought. That wasn't helped by lazy writing and all too familiar tropes. Still, there are enough laughs and chemistry between the talented cast to make it worth checking out.

• May 31, 2018

Great comedy movie with great acting choices.

Great comedy movie with great acting choices.

• May 31, 2018

This movie was funny and comical. Great film if you want to see something campy.

• May 31, 2018

The film isn’t as close as good as the first movie, but it’s good and goofy enough.

• Sep 09, 2017

Super good movie, makes me think about going back.

Super good movie, makes me think about going back.

• Feb 14, 2017

Hahahah had some laughs :) Cute couples!

Hahahah had some laughs :) Cute couples!

• Dec 31, 2016

The first movie was better than this

The first movie was better than this

• Sep 23, 2016

Let's say ...a flop ! Think the meaning of this movie was a comedy ? Sorry didn't laugh once ....and Kevin Hart , take a pill and relax you drived me nuts with your ADHD - acting !

• Aug 12, 2016

Predictable but a funny ensemble Vegas flick.

Predictable but a funny ensemble Vegas flick.

• Feb 14, 2016

The first one is a classic. This one is worth watching.

The first one is a classic. This one is worth watching.